BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Repair Therapy. Rebuilds Elasticity & Tensile Strength to Hair. Reduces Breakage in One Treatment. Repairs Chemically Damaged Hair Delivers over 25% of pure Keratin Protein to rebuild the hair s tensile strength and elasticity.  Through the use of electrostatic penetration, the Keratin fuses to the existing protein bond revitalizing extremely damaged, color treated and chemically compromised hair. Intense RX is infused into the hair shaft by the use of a blow dryer or a flat iron.  After just one application, watch your hair shine! . see more...

Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
I am forever in love with my #keratintreatment done by @dulcebalayage @josephguinsalonla #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster Makes every day an amazing hair. This keeps the treatment fresh for months.
Elisa E.
Nice product. I have long hair and there is a bit of damage from styling and some dryness. This does seem to add a bit of strength back into it. I notice that it does help to hold my style (curls from a curling iron) better when I use this. The down side is that there is not much in this bottle so if you have long hair you will go through this fast. This will not repair damage, there is no such product that can do that no matter what they claim, but it will add a bit of shine and strength to your hair so if you are putting off a hair cut his may buy you some time.
Ashley G.
Don't let the price tag scare you. This product is worth ever penny. I've used countless products and treatments on my hair and nothing has left it as silky and smooth as this reconstructing serum. This lasts for a long time and really makes hair so much healthier. Smells great too!
Jessica G.
Salem, OR
I have very white beach blonde hair and this keratin saved me hair and it made my hair soooo heathy it's my go to hair treatment weekly l have curly white bleach blonde hair and its works amazing. I would recommend this to everyone that does anything to damage there hair
Shekiss M.
Oceanside, CA
I bought this product when I had fried my hair from dying it platinum. It was a little on the expensive side. I enjoyed the smell that it left my hair. It did meet all my expectations and more. It restored my hair. I definitely will buy it again.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX
If you have curly frizzy hair that immediately gets all crazy even after you straighten it... Then you need this product. I use it on my hair before I straighten it, and it makes it smooth and keeps it from frizzing out. I live in texas where it is always humid so this for me was perfect.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I live by this is the greatest it's a little pricey but with my hair color that's black and straight it's so good so I would say it's a good value and it's very long-lasting I would say this number there is no room for improvement because I just love it
Gina C.
Saginaw, MI
My hairstylist recommended that I buy this so I did and I am absolutely in love. I had EXTREMELY bleach damaged hair and this helped so much. it made my hair stop breaking and helped my very damaged hair look normal when styled. I learned the hard way not to go from black to blonde too quick but this product saved my hair
Megan M.
Parkland, FL
This was suggested for me by my stylist, who works for Keratin. I have long curly hair that was dyed a deep dark red/purple that we were trying to lighten. The lightening process left some damage which this product is helping to repair.

Intense RX smells great and keeps my hair looking smooth and frizz free despite some bleach damage. I would certainly suggest this.
Leepa M.
Brookfield, WI
I have keratin treatments on my hair and since it lasts a few months, I use this serum to continue enhancing the effects. This is perfect as it protects my hair while drying and keeps my hair straighter and healthy.
Danyelle C.
Homestead, FL
I have extremely curly and frizzy hair. I have tried almost every product for anti frizz and have not found anything that helps. Does this product help with frizz and making hair straight without waves busting through from humidity? Oh and I live in Florida. So it's always nasty humidity