BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy A deep conditioning treatment for all hair types, with aromatherapy packed spheres of Vanilla Beans.  An innovation in the science of hair nourishment.  This deep conditioning treatment with bionutrient spheres of vanilla beans provides renewed shine and optimum nourishment, resulting in better hair quality. Coppola Designer Hair Care Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Copomon Enterprises, LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Copomon Enterprises, LLC.  Copomon Enterprises, LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes o see more...

• I have bad dandruff but oily hair. I have heard some good...2 Answers
  • Always interested on trying new deep conditioners.. I'm b...1 Answers
Michaela P.
Aliceville
Review for: Vanilla Deep, Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner 33.8 oz more...
I am currently a cosmetology student & the school I attend is a Keratin Complex certified school so we use Keratin Complex products. I always recommend this treatment to my clients and they all love it! Leaves hair feeling great & smelling great also!
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this brand ! To me it's known for having great hair treatments from damaged hair to color treated hair ! The only reason I know that is because my aunt is a hair stylist ! She used this once on my hair and it's amazing ! It works like aroma therapy for hair nourishment . It works great with dull dry hair giving it back it's natural moisture to improve your hair quality ! It can be used daily but not recommended ! #musesofinfluenster
Abria F.
San Bernardino, CA
Brazilian Tech Keratin Deep Penetrating Conditioning Treatment by One 'n Only is formulated to keep hair smooth, shiny, and nourished. This high-performance professional line helps restore hair's natural keratin that may be lost or damaged during routine styling and chemical or color treatments. This conditioning treatment protects hair against heat during thermal styling and keeps hair smooth and shiny. Natural keratin protects hair from structural damage, strengthens and revitalizes damaged, stressed hair. Keratin is the primary protein of the hair. Damage to proteins within the cuticle cortex of the hair fiber is caused by external factors-UV light, environmental radicals, chemical services and styling.
Angela V.
Milwaukee, WI
I love a deep conditioning mask for my long dry hair. It smells divine and leaves my hair soft and silky and almost frizz-free. It is expensive but I think it's worth it. I use this as a conditioner as I don't have time to wrap my hair in warm towel and leave for 15min but if you have the time, make the most of it. i liked the results but not overly impressed for the cost.
Samantha F.
Newton, NJ
After bleaching my hair 4 times in 2 days, my hairdresser recommended this product. Alongside its shampoo twin, I've been using it 3-4 times a week when I wash my hair. It smells good and leaves my hair softer than when it began, and I believe it played a big part in nursing my hair back to health. However, I'm giving it 4 stars because I'm not sure exactly which of the 5 products I've been using did the trick when it came to my dead hair, but this certainly helped!
Carli V.
East Hampton, CT
This deep conditioner works so well and makes your hair smell sooo amazing. It makes your hair very very soft without leaving it feeling oily. Just one use and you will see a difference. It's so great I definitely suggest anyone should buy it and I will buy it again.
Heather H.
Paris, KY
This is a decent product. My hair doesn't always react to certain products the way I want it to. With this one, for the medium price I hoped that there would be a lasting effect on my hair. I don't use this product enough over time for there to be a lasting solution.
Erin R.
Lexington, SC
Great product smooths softens and smells amazing! I used this product as well as others from the line on myself as well as my clients. It does a great job at controlling frizz and making the hair a pear healthier and in better condition than prior to using it.
Tanya T.
Chandler, AZ
I absolultely love the way my hair smells and feels when I use this conditioner, it does not leave a filmy residue on my hair like some other products that I've used. The price is good for the size of the bottle and it last's so much longer, I am very satisfied.
Stephanya C.
Rockville, MD
If you are able to find this through a salon (not amazon or giant or Safeway) BUY IT! no matter the price! You want an at home Keratin that will last a week or 2 BUY THIS! i CAN NOT SAY IT ENOUGH! It is amazing. I love Keratin COMplex Vanilla Bean!!!
Shae M.
I have bad dandruff but oily hair. I have heard some good things about this but would this be good for me to try with my type of hair?
Chey B.
Always interested on trying new deep conditioners.. I'm basically obsessed. Where can I find this??