BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Clarifying Shampoo is specially formulated with advanced timed foaming action that deep-cleans the hair cuticle removing all residues and impurities that cling to the hair shaft.  After deep cleaning, advanced timed pH elevating technology then opens the cuticle for optimum receptibility of Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment. ; Coppola Designer Hair Care Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Copomon Enterprises, LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Copomon Enterprises, LLC.  Copomon Enterprises, LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  I see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susan D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Keratin Complex shampoo cleans my hair leaving it clean and beautiful for anything I choose to do with it. There is no shampoo residue and my hair is squeaky clean. I don't have to worry about using any oil based product, this shampoo cleans it all. It never leaves a ring in my tub and I have been using this shampoo it seems to lock in my color. My color lasts and I get to stretch my visits to the salon. I get compliments on my color from day one to the next time I choose to get my hair done. Love the Keratin Complex products. My secret to keeping my hair shiny and clean and compliment worthy.
LaDon Love J.
Keratin Complex Shampoo is nice. My hair felt clean and smooth and manageable. I used up my bottle. I wash my hair weekly to bi-weekly with a wet wash. It is a quality product for the price. I would recommend this product.
Teddy D.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a big fan of shampoo but for the days when my hair feels limp either because of over conditioning or too many wash and go's i find that this shampoo brings my hair back to life and a little goes a long way.
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
I use this clarifying shampoo every 15-20 regular washes. It cuts the oils and rebalances my hair chemistry. Cuts through the build up and reminds you what your hair feels like.
Roxana D.
Beautifull,i`ve used this to wash my hair before applying the keratin treatment ,is great because your hair needs to be perfectly clean before apply the treatment itself
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo really leaves my hair feeling super clean and clarified! It is a little on the pricier side, but it definitely gets the job done! Also, unlike other clarifying shampoo, this shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling super dry and brittle.
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of expensive but it makes your hair super smooth and it smells great. If your hair is unmanageable use this stuff and it will be manageable! The only stuff that works on my hair!
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
I know the shampoo is intended to be used before it Keratin treatment. I use it every two weeks, it takes all the build up off my hair shaft & leaves it very shiny. Non drying. Not for use if you have a keratin treatment, it can strip it, but safe for color. I'm a red head, my color is fine after using.
Ashley M.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff helps clean up my scalp and smells pretty good. I usually only buy it now and then. I don't like to keeps using the same shampoo. My hair builds up to product
Clara A.
Orlando, FL
I actually bought it for mu cousin because she says it helps her curls and smells amazing so i decided to go get it for here at some beauty supply store by her house.