BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Clarifying Shampoo is specially formulated with advanced timed foaming action that deep-cleans the hair cuticle removing all residues and impurities that cling to the hair shaft.  After deep cleaning, advanced timed pH elevating technology then opens the cuticle for optimum receptibility of Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment. ; Coppola Designer Hair Care Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Copomon Enterprises, LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Copomon Enterprises, LLC.  Copomon Enterprises, LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  I see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
I know the shampoo is intended to be used before it Keratin treatment. I use it every two weeks, it takes all the build up off my hair shaft & leaves it very shiny. Non drying. Not for use if you have a keratin treatment, it can strip it, but safe for color. I'm a red head, my color is fine after using.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo really leaves my hair feeling super clean and clarified! It is a little on the pricier side, but it definitely gets the job done! Also, unlike other clarifying shampoo, this shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling super dry and brittle.
LaDon Love J.
LaDon Love J.
Keratin Complex Shampoo is nice. My hair felt clean and smooth and manageable. I used up my bottle. I wash my hair weekly to bi-weekly with a wet wash. It is a quality product for the price. I would recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff helps clean up my scalp and smells pretty good. I usually only buy it now and then. I don't like to keeps using the same shampoo. My hair builds up to product
Clara A.
Clara A.
Orlando, FL
I actually bought it for mu cousin because she says it helps her curls and smells amazing so i decided to go get it for here at some beauty supply store by her house.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Mount Juliet, Tn
Love this clarifying shampoo! It's a great price. A little goes a long way. And it gets rid of all hair spray and build up in the hair. You come away refreshed.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I've tried so many shampoos and they never felt like they were getting my hair clean this is great it was a great clarifying shampoo I definitely recommend it
Ani T.
Ani T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product! My hair was spectacular once I used it. It was shiny and lasted really long and was super hydrated. I really recommend it.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Coventry, RI
I use this Clarifying every few days in replace of my shampoo. It gives my hair that extra cleanliness from product build up.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL
I like that it keeps the friz out of my hair and makes it easy to air dry, instead of using and additional heat products