BY KERATIN COMPLEX

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Professional Style Super Hot for Styling with the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy. Cold Shot Button. Optional Positive/Negative Ion Generator Switch. Ceramic Ball Air Purifying Technology removes harmful CO2 Delivering a Pure Flow of Oxygen. Powerful Ion Generator Produces a Continuous Stream of Over 3 Million Negative Ions. Shock Tested for Extreme Durability in the Professional Salon Environment. Dual Housing Design Enables High Heat While Keeping the Outer Body of the Dryer Cool to Touch. Specially Designed In-Take Cap with a Silent Fan Bla. see more...

Review (1)
Abdessamad R.
I have two of these- one for my travel bag and one for home. I have fine, curly hair very prone to static when I straighten. I have been using this religiously for about two years now and will never use another dryer as long as I can use this. I never have static anymore, my hair is more healthy and shiny than ever. I feel this is totally worth the price tag as I love my hair now.