BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Professional Salon Model Complete Versatility. Free Heat Resistant Glove Included. 100% Tourmaline Ceramic Heads. 430° Extra Hot. Variable Temperature with Digital Control. 4 Interchangeable Tourmaline Ceramic Heads. Digital Temperature Control. Four Ceramic/Tourmaline Interchangeable Heads. Negative Ions Promote Smoother, Silkier Hair. Far-Infrared Technology Distributes Heat Evenly, Preventing Damage. Sleek, Ergonomic, Non-Slip Grip, Designed for. see more...

• Hi guys my hair is really thick , long, and naturally str...1 Answers
  • I have stick straight hair....I want to try this out. Doe...1 Answers
Yennifer R.
Ogden
I love this one the bigger one I love the most. totally recommend.and with is u get different hair styles of hair from the different sizes
Angela T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Loooove!! Cannot say enough. I use it on all of my clients to give a customizable beachy wave. Super hot and interchangeable sizes.
Charlotte D.
I love this it shows up great and I highly recommend it to anybody wanting a quick look!
Emma L.
Morinville, AB
I love this curler! The biggest barrel I use most days for my loose beachy/messy curls. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a wand curler that they can use everyday and get perfect curls with every size!
Stacey R.
Clarenville, NL
Love this Curling Iron! I bought this a couple months ago cannot believe the curl it gives my very flat hair!
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi guys my hair is really thick , long, and naturally straight will my hair stay curled all day?
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
I have stick straight hair....I want to try this out. Does it actually work?