BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Bold Hold Maximum Finishing HairsprayThis maximum-hold hairspray delivers powerful hold with brushable memoryperfect for keeping elaborate updos in place or giving wavy, curly looks long-lasting hold and bounce. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lena J.
Strong hold for when you want your style to last all day! It does the job for curls and for adding some volume to your hair as well, I am not against spending a couple of extra dollars on hairspray, but I think it does the same job as the cheaper options, and doesn't smell that much better. Overall, only recommendation would be to have a little bit of a price drop or to make it smell a little less chemical-ly.
Giohanna T.
Methuen, MA
I always use this product for school or work when I need to have my hair slicked back. Perfect for sock buns and any time of pulled back hair style! Have been using this for months now and it leaves my buns looking perfect and smooth!! No fly aways, no frizz! It's also great for curly hair, controls frizz and doesn't make your hair feel sticky or heavy!
Michelle H.
Austin, TX
Wow! This stuff really holds!!! And it smells amazing!! I usually use this hairspray for updo's and chignons. IMO, I think it's a great value because a little spray goes a long way. I always have two of these on hand in case I run out!! Doesn't leave flakes on my hair either.
Mandy B.
Tallahassee, FL
This works so great! I love anything that contains keratin and this really is wonderful and not costly at all - great value! I am always looking for a good hair spray and this did the trick. It's not too stiff and I can run my fingers through my hair.
Steph M.
Keratin Bold Hold: I LOVE this product! I have very thick hair, so giving it volume can sometimes be difficult. I use it mainly on the crown of my hair, when teasing. It has a good hold to it but not to the point where it's too stiff. Smells good and not too overpowering.
Karly S.
Hurst, TX
I feel like it's a good hairspray, but doesn't hold well. Feels heavy. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get much benefit from it. I haven't tried many other products through them, but I don't think I'd spend the money on the hairspray again.
Kilany M.
Hialeah, FL
Has a great smell! I mean come on who doesn't like a hairspray with a good smell! Keeps my wavy hair in tact for a long amount of time, it is very effective. I would buy it again. Definitely a go to product !
Caitlyn D.
It is difficult to find a hairspray that holds my hair all day. This product is one of the few that keeps my hair in place without making it look like it is wet. Great product. You will not be disappointed.
Blessing H.
Lees Summit, MO
Excellent. Worth more than i paid for it. Holds all day, rain or shine! Doesn't leave hair feeling crispy and crunch like some hair spray products do. Highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't use/buy hair spray because they can't find anything weightless! This is a must have!
Courtney W.
Dallas, TX
This product has a good long lasting hold and it has a great smell! Which is important to me! It brushes out well yet still gives me the look I'm going for, giving me softness and hold! Great find!