BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Maximum-hold hairspray delivers the most powerful hold with brushable pliability. Perfect for keeping updos in place or giving wavy, curly looks long-lasting support and volumous bounce. see more...

Maryann T.
Another great product. I love keratin products to but it's hard to find one that will not leave my thin hair too oily. This one works great. Nice hold with a great scent. A lot of product foe your buck and doesn't leave any flakes in the hair as some sprays will.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I really had high expectations with this stuff. Unfortunately, maybe too high. I really just wasn't a big fan for the amount I spent on it.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
This products is a God send it work wonders on my hair. this hair spray hold my hair for the entire day in any weather love the smell.
GLENDA M.
You want flat nice straight hair this is the product to get i love i can pack and go
Jordan C.
Langley, BC
This is my go to heavy duty hairspray. I use it when I want to make sure my hairdo is going to stay put all day no matter what I put it through. I find it smells a bit odd, though, and beware over-spraying because it can get a bit... Crunchy on my thin hair, at least.
Ayla R.
Posto da Mata
Keratin, love everything in it. And recommend of course. Make your Hair powerful