BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Blondeshell Enhance High Shine Brightening OilPERFECT FOR ALL BLONDE & GRAY SHADES, FROM NATURAL TO HIGHLIGHTED. With a blend of botanically derived oils and amino acids for smooth, shiny hair, this nourishing oil mends dryness and breakage see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
I used this before using hot tools this morning, and it made my hair so soft! I found it on clearance at Ulta for $7, and I am so glad that I did. I would pay full price. I'm interested to see how the brightening effects show over time because I just started a purple shampoo routine again to get rid of brassiness, but today my blonde looks brighter to me, and the damaged bits are a lot shinier! This didn't weigh my hair down at all!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This serum is so good! My hair is heavily highlighted and I love for my hair to have shine yet not feel greasy. The clean lavender scent is awesome. I used this before and after blow drying my hair for added softness. I'm sure even if you didn't have blonde hair you could definitely use this lightweight serum
Liliana C.
Medley, FL
I used this once, but never bought this again.. I did not hated it but neither to love it , it's a good product but I didn't findit so special

It's a good hydrant for your hair,maybe for the daily use is fine.. but if you are looking for an extra treatment i think this wouldn't be enough
Noella L.
Raleigh, NC
Great scent, lovely shine and texture to my hair. I liked the scent quite a bit and the price was really great. It was highly effective and gave me the type of results I was going for. I was really pleased and would recommend this.
Simone D.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Can't say enough good things about this oil . I have ultra coarse thick, unruly, curly hair that's kept in check with Keratin complex bombshell I've tried almost everything that's out there and I always come back to this one. At last I've finally realized I'm done with the others because I've found the best!
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I really like this and the idea of it but the only catch is you can't use a lot because it makes your hair very oily (like all oils do). I use it like every other day and it usually gets the job done.
Jessie A.
Fresno, CA
I used this maybe once or twice honestly it worked OK when it Ames to brightening my blonde but it made my hair look very oily and dirty that I did not like, I don't it works well with thin hair.
Charmaine T.
Santa Clara, CA
Ever since i went to the salon to get my hair colored into a blonde, ive been maintaing my locks with this product. I love how every time i use it there is always fhange on how my hair lightens.
Madison N.
Fishers, IN
I thought this did a very good job at showing the shine of my hair whole not making it too oily or greasy looking! I have tried many and this one is definitely my favorite! I grabbed it at the store not thinking that I would use it often, just as a quick go to!
Santanna C.
Maxton
I recently got my hair colored with blonde highlights. This product helps in protecting my blonde hair and adding shine so it's not as dull. It smells really good and it easy to use.