BY KUSCO MURPHY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

KERATHERAPY MOISTURE SHAMPOO see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Tina H.
This is my Holy Grail, Go To shampoo. I've been using Keratherapy products for a few years. I discovered them after my hairdresser did a keratin treatment by them. She recommended that I use their shampoo and conditioner regularly. I have and I've never went back to anything else. It makes my hair so soft and sleek, keeps it detangled not to mention I get extra benefit from the keratin. I highly recommend the shampoo for anyone like me who has thick frizzy hair and deals with humidity regularly.