BY KERATHERAPY

Keratherapy Keratin Infused Rapid Rescue instantly transforms your hair to shiny, smooth and healthy. see more...

Christin C.
Smithville , MO
LOVE this hair product! My hair has been through a lot, spray this on before you brush, flat iron, blow dry.. you feel confident that you have good protectant on your hair! It also smells wonderful, and last forever !
Audrey L.
Westfield, NJ
I loved this product and ever since my bottle actually broke, I've been looking for something that works this well. I loved this for my split ends and it smells amazing. keratherapy has tons of great products, in fact I own most of them. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. it's affordable too!
Melissa T.
Blackwood , Nj
I used this project Last night when I didn't get to dry my hair that morning before work. I used it to get the frizz out of my hair and make it smooth and shiny and it really did work and using this product made me not have to straighten my hair! Love it
Lindsey M.
st petersburg
Smells amazing! Very light product on the hair, doesn't weigh my clients hair down. Leaves the hair super shiny and is super cost effective for my clients.