Keratherapy Intense Renewal Keratin uploaded by kacee F.

BY KERATHERAPY

Keratherapy Intense Renewal Keratin treatment is developed from the highest quality ingredients resulting in dramatically healthier hair. see more...

• Is this product good for heat damagef hair?1 Answers
  • What all does this product do for your hair? 1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this product everyday to get the desired resul...1 Answers
Grace C.
orlando Fl
I really like this product by Keratherapy. I put it in my hair before I blow dry it and it makes my hair so smooth and it actually smells really good. A lot of products I have used before don't smell as good.
Zainab A.
Definitely buying more! I can't get enough of This product. It brings out the natural beauty of your hair. Not only does this make your hair look good and healthy, it also does good to your hair. I recommend anyone with damaged hair that wants to renew and enhance the look an feel of their hair to choose keratin.
STEPHANIE C.
I really really like this product is the best thing that I have applied to my hair, and the change was amazing ah. I love this keratin . its price is high compared to other products but the quality is excellent. worth it.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Smooths hair great scent. Love tgat i don't neccesarily have go use ghe flat iron ehich can be damaging. I can get away with bhai ust blow dying,for a frizz free smoith look. Makes me happy
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Such and amazing hair product. I have lifeless, dry hair and this product brings my locks back to life. The smell is great too having a light floral scent.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My hair has never felt more brand new! This product has saved my life but curing all my dead ends and giving my hair the glow that I've always wished for
Hiba L.
This is my H O L Y G R A I L product! it has always left me wanting more. (Well, not really since I always had a backup) Over all i highly recommend it!
kacee F.
Tucson, AZ
I love love love this product and am sad I am all out. It dried my hair faster and no frizzy I will definitely be buying more
Elexa  Q.
I love this brand it really pulls out your inner "HollyWood glam". The results come almost emidetly after using i!
Liz D.
This product is amazing, the smell is great. Leaves the hair renewed, its a must try. Amazing for curly dry hair.
Irina L.
Smyrna, DE
Is it worth the price? I wanna try it!
Katelyn H.
What all does this product do for your hair?
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Is this healthy for your hair & will it dry it out? Does it smell good? I would love to try it out, but I wanna make sure it's worth purchasing first.
Nakaira B.
Hshhrh3e
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Is this for damaged hair only??