BY KÉRASTASE

Looking for immediate body, volume and grip? Create either structured or tousled tresses. With strong hold, Volume in Powder will leave you looking VIP all day. Reshapeable hold can instantly provide body, volume and grip. Same day restyling without adding more spray. Provides anti-humidity protection, great for second day hair styling, and invisible formula without oily or white residue. Hold: Strong Hold. Create: Tousled or structured styles

• Volume in powder

Ingredients: Hydrofluorocarbon 152a ● Alcohol Denat. ● Butane ● Calcium Carbonate ● Polyvinylcaprolactam ● Disteardimonium Hectorite ● Dimethicone ● Parfum / Fragrance ● Dimethiconol ● Benzyl Salicylate ● Limonene ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Linalool ● Citronellol ● Geraniol ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Hydroxycitronellal ● Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Usage: Shake well. Hold VIP Volume In Powder texturizing spray 10-12 inches away from hair and spray on dry or towel-dried hair. Work fingers through hair to add instant volume and texture.

Miradie B.
Homer Glen, IL
I’m in love with Kerastase hair products! They always deliver! This stuff is great. It’s on the pricey side of the product spectrum but it’s worth every penny. I would totally buy this again. I have thinner hair and this helps keep my roots a little lift without weighing my thin hair down. But, beware. A little goes a long way.
Emily B.
Orlando, FL
First off, this is not hair spray. This is what you spray on your strands and roots for mega volume! It instantly lifts up your hair for amazing volume that lasts until you wash it out. I especially love this on my hair up for updos or braids. I spray it on, let it dry, then whatever style I’m creating seems as though there’s twice as much hair as I really have with extra grip! I’m surprised there’s not more buzz about this product.
Lidia G.
Brentwood , MD
I am going to admit, I haven’t used this much but the couple times I did style my hair with it, I have had really nice results! My stylist uses it before my shoots and I’m very happy with the results
Bianca B.
My salon uses Kerastase products and I absolutely love them. They are the best products on the market. I like this product because it gives me volume to my roots. These products are expensive but I believe are so worth it they leave your hair glamorous. I would recommend this to anybody
Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this volume powder! It has the hold like hairspray but feels lighter and gives my hair bounce. It smells great! A little expensive but compared to other similar market products it's worth it if you have flat hair.
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
I don’t like to tease my hair often but I love the look of teased hair which is why I got into this powder! It works amazingly and doesn’t require you to tease your hair. It’s long lasting and makes hair smell great as well!
Lauren S.
Quakertown, PA
My everyday use hairspray for curls. This hairspray smells amazing and is perfect for smooth hair. It gives hair grit so the curls stay longer. Its not heavy or sticky and its my all time favorite.
Jazmin C.
I usually don't bother with hairsprays, I feel like they don't hold in my hair- ever. But this one is alright, its infused with Keratin so it helps keep strands straight and strong, but like all hairsprays the smell is atrocious. The brand is owned by L'Oréal and is affordable enough though it's sold and high end salons and retailers
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
I love this! My stylist recommended it when she styled my hair with extensions the first time. She used this in the top of my hair and on each piece of hair before she backcombed it and my hair was thick and luxurious looking!
Christina L.
Hamilton, NJ
Used this to keep my waves from the curling wand. Did an okay job holding the waves, felt that the scent wasn’t very pleasant though. I have processed hair that has thinned out over the years.
Corrine B.
Is this good for fine hair? Does it make your hair sticky?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can you buy it?
Seryn P.
Noblesville, IN
I have super fine hair, so I always struggle to find good hair products. Would you recommend this to someone with my type of hair?
ARIXON L.
Auburn , AL
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.