BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Touche Finale High-Shine Hair Polishing Serum Concentrate. Anti-frizz haircare serum delivers a radiant shine, leaving hair with touchable softness. see more...

Alexandria W.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with this! I have thick hair, but it weighs down easily with products. This product is lightweight so I can use it daily and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I get so many compliments on my hair and they are always surprised when I tell them that this product will change their life.
Danielle B.
This stuff is AMAZING. Provides great, natural, healthy shine to hear and smells phenomenal.
Irene O.
New Orleans, LA
This product def helps on those days with high humidity. I have long thick hair and 3 drops does the trick!
Lindsay P.
Chaska, MN
Love the smoothness and shine this product gave me! There are a lot of hair serums on the market but this is one of my favorites. The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because of the price. I have used products I like just as much that cost less.
Bonnie Grace S.
Auburn, AL
Absolutely love this!!! So worth the money! Perfect for when I want to dress up an updo. I also use it when I want to intentionally style a messy bun separating strands of hair. It lasts all day and maybe two but is easy to wash out with just a little shampoo.
Andrea J.
Knoxville, TN
My absolute favorite polishing serum. I spend significant time on my hair and I want the final look to be polished, smooth, and silky. This does all 3!
Katie F.
Henderson, NV
I was really surprised at how beautiful my hair looked after applying this product. I thought it would leave my hair oily, but in fact it left it feeling super soft and gave it a healthy look. I was actually complimented by friends when using this product at how healthy my hair looked.
Gwendolyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love! The finishing is gorgeous. It's not weighted down. When I want a sleek look after I've blow dried my hair it's the finish I go too. Awesome product.
Alisha W.
Ashland, NH
A little goes a long long way! i get a great amount of shine with this product, and it knocks frizz out, but it is easy to overdo it and go greasy.
Aerin M.
Roseville, CA
Great for bleached hair or coarse hair. When you fry your hair its hard to get it shiny but this really help and is a great bargin. It makes your hair shiny and soft without it being really oily or weighed down. I would totally purchase this again.
Victoria r.
anyone tried this out? kinda wanna try it out?