Kerastase Spray à Porter Texturizing Hair Spray uploaded by Rucheera P.Kerastase Spray à Porter Texturizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jennifer M.Kerastase Spray à Porter Texturizing Hair Spray uploaded by shera z.

BY KÉRASTASE

A texture spray that creates instant beach waves without the stickiness. Can also be used to style second day hair. Multi-dimensional beach spray, buildable texture, soft, touchable finish, and UV and heat protection. Hold: Medium and Flexible. Create: Beachy waves or second day hair. Stylist Tip: Use a curling iron for a soft, more defined texture.

• Micronized polymers: Gives maximum hold with flexible movement and shape memory
  • Hair Defense System
  • UV Filter – Provides UVA/UVB protection
  • Xylose agent – Provides heat protection
  • Vitamin E – Antioxidant to help absorb oxidative molecules generated by the environment to help minimize damage
  • Mineral agent: Adds texture, movement and body with a soft natural touch

Ingredients: Aqua / Water ● Magnesium Sulfate ● Alcohol Denat. ● Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil ● Phenoxyethanol ● Benzyl Salicylate ● Xylose ● Limonene ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Linalool ● Citronellol ● Geraniol ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Hydroxycitronellal ● Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ● Citric Acid ● Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply Spray A Porter texturizing beach wave spray all over damp or dry hair. Let air dry naturally using fingers to scrunch or style as usual with heal tools.

Megan Joy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was recently reminded about how amazing this product is when I was given a bottle after participating as a hair model. This was one of the primary products used and wow is it amazing. I had used it in the past but for some reason forgot about it. I will never forget about it again. It might be a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny. I struggle to find hair products that do what they actually claim to do, this does it all and then some. Waves, bed head chic, updo's, you name it and this will help you out!
Andrea O.
Kerastase Porter spray really builds volume, adds soft, supple texture and great movement for hair. Although I have not tried it yet, I think it will look amazing with some tonged sections as well. Will try the next. You can also use it on dry hair to add ooomph! It is also brilliant to create the perfect grip texture for salon and braid hairstyles.
Caitlin P.
This stuff works really well. It adds texture without being heavy or crunchy, smells great, and helps my hair hold its style all day. I am really picky with products because I have such fine hair, and I really like the way the product works with my hair type. It's a little pricey for me though, I don't know how likely it is that I'll be able to maintain purchasing this regularly.
shera z.
sunny isles
Love this product. Works great especially for the summer when it’s so hot and your in the beach, and just blow drying will have your hair frizzing up in a matter of minutes
Alexandra M.
I love every Kerastase product I have tried and this beach spray is no exception. I have thin hair but I lot of it so it can be hard to find products that do not make my hair greasy. This spray enhanced my natural waves and did not leave a sticky dry feeling. I love to use it after a shower and braid my hair to get more waves. Its good if you are looking for a salt spray that wont make your hair dry.
Kate S.
Portland , OR
I received a sample of Texture Hold for Beachy Waves as a beauty box sample and fell in love! I ran through the sample and immediately bought the full-size spray... I love the soft, touchable feel and gorgeous texture in my very straight hair! I have volume!!! I also love the beachy but not overpowering fragrance! This product is a must for women with fine, straight hair!
Erin Y.
The Woodlands, TX
I purchased this on a whim a the salon and I haven't been able to get it into my routine. I've used it a few times now with little to no hold. My hair is wavy, but without product, it falls, and becomes quite "tangled" looking due to the humidity. For as much as you have to pay, I would recommend going with a cheaper version (i.e. Bumble & Bumble Surf Sprays) .
Lexi G.
edmonds, WA
Spray A Porter gives THE BEST beach wave. If you spray this on your lightly damp hair and let finish air dry it will bring out all your natural wave and leave you with a style that lasts all day. Light in texture, doesn't leave you hair feeling like a bunch of product is in it.
Brenda T.
Grove, OK
Add a dab in your hands and rub thru hair, and WOW let dry on its own, just scrunch around some or blow out for the best waves. I hit the roots with the dryer and BAM I'm done. If you need a dramatic look spray your roots for volume and blow out with round brush. I love this texture spray so much, really helps with my fine hair. Feels like I just doubled my hair!! Crazy low price for such a great product.
Angelica R.
The Kerastase Spray Porter Medium Hold Texture Spray gives the most amazing texture and hold to my wavy hair, without leaving white residue. I use it often to finish a high ponytail when I get ready for work. I would definitely recommend you to try if you want to keep your loose waves looking like freshly styled.

Walmart