BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Specifique Shampoo for Oily Scalp 85 oz/ 250 mL

Kerastase Specifique Shampoo for Oily Scalp 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A balancing shampoo for oily hair with dry ends. Key benefits:- Nourishes sensitized areas and dry ends- Cleanses and intensely purifies the scalp- Treats oily roots to remove excess sebumIf you want to know more… This silicone-free balancing shampoo for oily hair and dry ends. It is enriched with glycine to regulate oil production and purify the scalp.

Has anyone tried this?
[product:kerastase-specifique-shampoo-for-oily-scalp-85-oz/-250-ml] Has anyone used this? My teenager has really oily hair and scalp. Her third day hair is awful, the top of her hair looks “wet”. But she said that if she washes more frequently, it makes her hair oilier. Help!
Donde lo puedo conseguri?
Start your review of Kerastase Specifique Shampoo for Oily Scalp 8.5 oz/ 250 mL!
Danielle  A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Kerastase Specifique Shampoo for Oily Scalp 8.5 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Danielle  A.
Leaves my hair feeling super clean yet also nourished. For a shampoo aimed at removing excess oil, it is not drying at all. The scent is amazingly fresh too. Total splurge as far as the price tag goes but also worth it! Glad I bought it.
Maria U.
Tomball , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
It is a good product, smells nice and definitely made my scalp less oily. I can go a day without shampooing after using this. Oily scalp and hair users will like it but i wish I could go 2 days without shampoo or hair washes.
Magali V.
Ghent
This is a must have for girls with the same hair type as me. I do have an oily scalp so I need to wash my hair every 2 days or maybe 2 times a week (minimum). But my lengths get dry sometimes. This shampoo makes my scalp less oily but at the same time it hydrates the lengths. I really recommend this one, I've been using it for so long and my hairdresser recommended it
Michelle X.
Vancouver, BC
This shampoo is a miracle worker! It’s great for those days you know you aren’t washing your hair the next day. Perfect for oily hair! The problem is the shampoo may be too dry when you use it, but if you have their hair oils, then it’s no problem.