BY KÉRASTASE

Has an advanced cleaning agent for sensitive or stressed scalps. Formulated of Hydra-Destress Complex and nourishing ingredients. Soothes scalps while hydrating and cleansing hair. Suitable for sensitive or stressed scalps and dry hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lucy K.
Love this shampoo. Great at cleansing the scalp, without striping it or causing a build up. I tend to switch between shampoos so my hair doesn’t get bored. But this one is my go to for a good hair day.
Haley F.
I love this brand because it's safe to use on my color hair. The shampoo and conditioner both keep my hair strong and vibrantly colored! Yes, it's a bit more expensive than a normal shampoo, but this is totally worth it. Plus, it smells really great!
Angela N.
Chappaqua, NY
Love this product! Leaves my hair much cleaner before I condition. To be honest, the Kerastase conditioner I use is truly the one that makes the most difference for me.
Noel S.
Cranford, NJ
Love all Kerastase products I've tired. They are worth the hefty price tag in my eyes. My hair feels amazing and smells great.
Jessica T.
These are so pricey but every now and then a little TLC for the hair wont hurt you. Try it
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
The best shampoo ever, I love this brand always make a really good products
Yasmine H.
London
I started using the masque of this particular range and absolutely loved it. I think decided to get the shampoo, my hair now feels much more silky and it doesn't fall out as much( I used to have to spend ages getting hair out of the bath) it just overal made my hair look and feel much healthier
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How does this product smell