BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Specifique Bain Prevention GL is a thickening shampoo that gives body and tone to fine and thinning hair. Stimulating the scalp to give volume, it boosts scalp micro-circulation on application and adds texture to the lengths. Using Systeme Glyco-Impulsion, the thickening Kerastase Bain Prevention GL soothes the scalp with Cooling Agents, nourishes at the root with Gluco-Lipids, promotes nutritional exchange and helps with the absorption of Proteins. The result when working together, leaves your hair looking and feeling stronger and healthier. Ideal for: Thinning & Hair Loss. Fine Hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca E.
I used this shampoo after I get my color done. I don't need to use much on my hair, and that is saying a lot. (My hair falls down to my lower back). I find it does help with putting the moisture back into my hair. Highly recommend this to anyone that gets highlights or bleaches their hair.
Julia M.
This shampoo is amazing. It cleans the scalp very well and the hair feels light and voluminous. I love the smell. I bought it on amazon and the only down side is the price :(
Carla V.
Esta marca es demasiado buena usada por profesionales del estilismo a mí me encanta lastima que es costosa pero de calidad s los recomiendo todos
yoleida p.
The perfect shampoo for my hair, spend my color and giveme shine, i use weekly, i buy in pharmacys
Serena M.
London, UK
Very very good as I use to use this on clients that needed that special attention to there head very good product all there products are good as we was joined up with them there little treatments are bomb 😍