Kerastase Specifique Bain Gommage Purifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Dry 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

BY KÉRASTASE

Magie L.
Boring, OR
Well to be honest, I didn't see a big difference in the anti-dandruff part as my scalp didn't really imporve drastically. So I wouldn't purches this again.
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
I don't use this daily but it gives me the cleanest, shiniest hair of most comparable shampoos. It' expensive but worth it. It also smells beautiful!
Emily W.
The Softening shampoo works great for my damaged hair. It adds life and bounce back into my hair! Smells great as well!
Sophie R.
No body likes to admit they have dandruff problems, but I tend to get that right after I get my hair colored and my scalp gets incredibly dry. This shampoo is amazing at removing and controlling my dandruff and after two washes, you will see significant improvements in the health of your hair and scalp. I always have one bottle in my cabinet that I take out for the first two weeks after I get my hair colored. Best part, it doesn't strip my color.
Conny N.
Bought this for my husband, it was not his favorite but did continue to use it. Not sure if I would buy it again.