Kerastase Specifique Bain Gommage, Purifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

BY K√ČRASTASE

Solis C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if i just have a lot of dandruff and that is why this is not working or I don't know, it just it didn't work for me
Kala F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best dandruff shampoo I've ever used. My go to whenever I notice flakes! Within one wash I can tell a huge difference and within a few all signs of dandruff are gone. I get dandruff during seasonal changes and always reach for this. Definitely one to keep in your beauty cabinet!
Wanda E.
Mexia, TX
Works works works....helps witb dry psoriatic scalp without smelly oils that only coat and not relieve symptoms.
Hani C.
I really like this shampoo. it is very clarifying. but it does not leave my hair feeling stiff or dry.