Kerastase Specifique Bain Gommage, Purifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

BY KÉRASTASE

Kala F.
By far the best dandruff shampoo I've ever used. My go to whenever I notice flakes! Within one wash I can tell a huge difference and within a few all signs of dandruff are gone. I get dandruff during seasonal changes and always reach for this. Definitely one to keep in your beauty cabinet!
Solis C.
I don't know if i just have a lot of dandruff and that is why this is not working or I don't know, it just it didn't work for me
Wanda E.
Mexia, TX
Works works works....helps witb dry psoriatic scalp without smelly oils that only coat and not relieve symptoms.
Hani C.
I really like this shampoo. it is very clarifying. but it does not leave my hair feeling stiff or dry.