BY KÉRASTASE

Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Este producto es especial, su consistencia y calidad es buenisima. Deja mi cabello hermoso, lo recomiendo
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
Product was given to me by my mother. It works like any other shampoo I guess, it doesn't do anything head and shoulders wouldn't do.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHat is not to love about this product, i love the texture, smell and the after smell it leaves and makes the hair shiny !
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Este producto es lo mejor, muy bueno para el cabello, me encantó y me seguirá encantando
MY L.
Irvine, CA
This product is nothing short of pure magic. I used to have horrible dry scalp and dandruff and it was gross. I tried every single thing on the market and decided why not to splurge on Kerastase? Let me tell you. It was the best decision I've ever made in my life. Dandruff gone within 2-3 uses. So amazing and I rave about this to everyone I know!
Melisa P.
Miramar, FL
This seems to be very effective from the previous reviews. I would love to use this though..
Anna Marie S.
This worked well for a lot of my clients. Some clients it just made their scalp drier. Doesn't make any difference since this is discontinued anyway.
Kayla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product once before and it was amazing! It made my hair and scalp feel great! A definite buy!!
Laura P.
Kerastase es otro nivel al tratarse de productos para el cabello son los mejores
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
My hair feels really healthy after using this shampoo.kerastase is one of my favorite hair product brand.one bottle lasted for a year
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I get?
Meira S.
How well does this work with dry, curly hair?
Laudiceia S.
Have good oily hair, and i Wonder if the product combat oiliness?
Juliana F.
Brasil. BR
Queria muito testar, como faço pra ganhar?
Ines G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this works for seborrhea too?