BY KÉRASTASE

Specifique bain exfoliant purifiant shampoo(oily scalp) by Kerastase for unisex 4.2 ounce shampoo. Specifique bain exfoliant purifiant shampoo(oily scalp) was launched by the design house of Kerastase. It is recommended for normal hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jing Y.
Sunnyvale, CA
Everyone knows presumably the hair oil from Kerastase. Yet the well established brand offers much more than that. I particularly love the Bain exfoliant shampoo for oily hair.

Key word? Exfoliant! This is what distinguish the product from daily shampoos. Some shampoos target the oily hair by washing away excessive oil; some even offer scalp care. This product uses little beads to exfoliate any hard to clean parts.

For oily hair people who have grown used to normal shampoos and wouldn't feel any longer the clear effect. This is your new solution. Use this product once or twice a week and pair it with your regular shampoo for daily care, will make everyday you fresh hair day.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
This works wonders when I've gone on a binge of not washing my hair and just wearing it up in a bun! It completely cleans my scalp and hair without drying it out and leaving it brittle feeling. I only use this one every few months but when I do I feel like a whole new person! Definitely recommend to anyone who uses a lot of hair products or those of you who go for a while between washes!
mireya e.
Katy, TX
I received a sample of this item and did seem to help with oil. I usually wash everyday due to Houston weather and working out but it was drying out my hair. This seem to help with oil but need to try it out for a longer period for accurate review.
Belinda S.
I like this shampoo! The packaging is nice and makes it easy to apply. My hair is super easy to itchy and oily. So i have to wash it literally everyday. But using this shampoo, it recognize that i can wash my hair every 2 days. It didn't itchy or oily. So it's a super good products!
Tanya B.
It helped my hair become less oily and I tend to wash my hair almost everyday due to my oily scalp but this product definitely helped reduce the oiliness
Thea Helena T.
Nykøbing Falster
I love it, I use it every time I take a shower. After a couple of washes, the flakes are gone and my hair fells shiny and healthy.