BY KÉRASTASE

34 ounce Shampoo specifique bain exfoliant purifiant shampoo(oily scalp) was launched by the design house of kerastase, it is recommended for normal use specifique bain exfoliant purifiant shampoo(oily scalp) by kerastase for unisex 34 ounce Shampoo. see more...

• Does This Actually Work? Would Love To Try This...1 Answers
  • How long does this product take ti actually work?1 Answers
Johanny B.

Entire product line these is excellent. It is unfortunate that in Venezuela , given the situation , do not be easily and be really expensive . But if it comes to recommendations , this shampoo for greasy hair root is one of the few brands that controlled the overproduction of fat in my hair ... I recommend , very good
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This is a sample and it works very well on my hair I have very difficult curly hair and I love my hair very
Ashley K.
I have very fine hair which tends to get very oily so I figured I'd try this. It's great
Joanna S.
My husband and I have been sharing this one for over 6 months! 1000ml definitely lasts a long time, considering my husband washes his hair everyday. It cleans well and doesn't leave our hair greasy. Definitely would repurchase!
Sharon R.
pierrefonds, QC
This shampoo has micro beads in it so when u wash your hair you are really scrubing your scalp to get rid of any dead skin or drandruff it leaves your head feeling fresh . I recommended using a hydrating conditioner on the ends.
Priya D.
Didn't do much for my hair and is so expensive for such a small bottle, would not recommend
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How long does this product take ti actually work?
Does This Actually Work? Would Love To Try This...