BY KÉRASTASE

4.2 ounce Shampoo specifique bain exfoliant hydratant shampoo(dry scalp) was launched by the design house of kerastase, it is recommended for normal use specifique bain exfoliant hydratant shampoo(dry scalp) by kerastase for unisex 4.2 ounce Shampoo. see more...

• I Was wondering how i apply product with minimal hair dam...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Review for: Kerastase Specifique Bain Exfoliant Hydratant Shampoo for Dry Scalp, 34 Ounce more...
Some shampoos leave my hair feeling clean, and some leave it oily. Although I wanted to like this shampoo, it didn't lather up that well, and it left my hair oily after only an hour or 2 of being dry. I have thick, straight hair, and it just didn't work out for me, wish it did though!
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI
Kerastase products are by far, my favorite! My scalp gets dry very easily. This hydrating shampoo really brings moisture back!
Allegra M.
Fort Worth, TX
This shampoo is so different, it's like a scrub for your scalp! Makes it so much easier to scrub away buildup.
Sidni G.
This product worked great, it helped a lot with my dry scalp and made my hair smell great.
Nafisa N.
This shampoo washes off all my dandruff without making hair dry. It's so perfect for heavy dandruff and itchiness. Although it's one of the pricier side but it worth the money.
Kristin N.
Again haven't actually tried this product but sounds like something I would like to try.
Mafalda B.
I Was wondering how i apply product with minimal hair damage/breakage? Especially the whole front section, bangs etc.