BY KÉRASTASE

Balancing Shampoo, Oily Roots-Sensitized Lengths. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kathryn M.
Portland
Dandruff was such an embarrassing problem for my temperamental (oily at times and then dry at times) scalp, especially during the winter months! Boy did this shampoo do the trick of solving all my hair problems! After one use and my dandruff was no where to be seen. Not only that, it kept my hair feeling clean and oil-free. I am always grabbing for the dry shampoo bottle on day 2 post-shampoo, but this eliminated that need. My hair just feels soooo fresh. I don't think I'll ever use another shampoo. It's expensive - yup, but worth every penny if you have problems with flaky scalp and or hair.
Rubina d.
Plainville, CT
I suffered major hair loss last year and this shampoo is literally saving my life right now. Yes it’s expensive but so worth it. My hair is growing back strong and so much fuller.
Andrew O.
I've been using this shampoo for a few months now, and my hair feels more soft and my sensitive scalp is coping well with the product.  So, I've been generally satisfied.
Alex S.
I started using the Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent Shampoo Equilibrante because my hair was dry, lifeless and damaged by the summer months.
After only a few applications I could notice that life and moisture were returning to may hair. After three weeks my hair was shiny, silky, full, the split ends were gone.
I could not believe how it had restored my hair to it's prime! It has a light and nice scent. The hair feels clean and renewed.
No conditioner is necessary with this shampoo. It's worth the price! And a little goes a long way.
Leigh P.
I have never found a shampoo comparable to Kerastase. It leaves your hair looking like you just left the salon every time you use it. My hair is thick and long with oily roots and dry ends. It is super expensive (over $40 per bottle) and the bottles are small...but it is worth it.
June S.
Aurora, CO
Kerastase products are amazing for my hair type (curly), this is my go-to brand, it is a bit expensive, but it works the best for my hair, it smells great, doesn't weigh down my hair, and rinses well. It really does give my hair new life.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
This shampoo did not work my hair at all. It was pretty expensive but any other shampoo which is cheaper would have better result. It made my hair greasy, lifeless.. i would not recommend to a friend.
Mihoby R.
Thiensville, WI
I've been using this product for almost a year. I have curly hair, but when I use the kerastase, my hair feels relaxed and frizz is reduced. The smell of the product is amazing and it gives the hair shine and softness.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
I have much frizz, and this is one of my products that I like to use, I use many of the Kerastase line but my favorites are the master Golds
April G.
Great on my hair. Smells good. My hair just feels so soft and looks so healthy. Love other products as well like their hair masks.