BY KÉRASTASE

Balancing Shampoo, Oily Roots-Sensitized Lengths. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Andrew O.
I've been using this shampoo for a few months now, and my hair feels more soft and my sensitive scalp is coping well with the product.  So, I've been generally satisfied.
Jhas D.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store soooo much. Since i was studying i have been so inlove with there products everything the create or design is just breathtaking. I love sales or clearance days tho thats my fave. I would differently recommend shopping here always!
Hanza R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this makes my hair soft it works amazing but it runs out fast  but other ppl should try this it works
Deja mi cabello suave, sedoso con brillo, es genial. No reseca mi cabello y lo mantiene limpio
LEAR18077 Maria A.
I have much frizz, and this is one of my products that I like to use, I use many of the Kerastase line but my favorites are the master Golds
April G.
Great on my hair. Smells good. My hair just feels so soft and looks so healthy. Love other products as well like their hair masks.
Alex S.
I started using the Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent Shampoo Equilibrante because my hair was dry, lifeless and damaged by the summer months.
After only a few applications I could notice that life and moisture were returning to may hair. After three weeks my hair was shiny, silky, full, the split ends were gone.
I could not believe how it had restored my hair to it's prime! It has a light and nice scent. The hair feels clean and renewed.
No conditioner is necessary with this shampoo. It's worth the price! And a little goes a long way.
CELINE B.
Minden, NV
Amazing smell, very good product, I highly recommand it. A bit pricey but really worth it!
June S.
Aurora, CO
Kerastase products are amazing for my hair type (curly), this is my go-to brand, it is a bit expensive, but it works the best for my hair, it smells great, doesn't weigh down my hair, and rinses well. It really does give my hair new life.
mireya e.
Katy, TX
I love this product! My hair is so damaged and this has helped so much! My hair is softer, smoothr, and better color retention!