Kérastase Specifique Bain Divalent Shampoo uploaded by Nane F.

BY KÉRASTASE

Silicone free, hypoallergenic, cleanses and soothes the scalp to reduce itchiness, and gives hair a light, airy feel.

• Calophyllum Oil: calms irritation with anti- inflammatory actions
  • Piroctone: anti bacterial active ingredient that soothes itching
  • Glycerin: moisturizes the scalp to relax it from external aggressions
  • Menthol: refreshes the scalp

Ingredients: Aqua / Water ● Sodium Laureth Sulfate ● Tea-Lauryl Sulfate ● Cocamide Mipa ● Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate ● Glycol Distearate ● Hexylene Glycol ● Sodium Chloride ● Sodium Benzoate ● Capryloyl Glycine ● Sodium Methylparaben ● Polyquaternium-11 ● Salicylic Acid ● Carbomer ● Ethylparaben ● Pyridoxine Hcl ● Menthoxypropanediol ● Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Butylphenyl Methylpropional ● Linalool ● Methylparaben ● Citronellol ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Fumaric Acid ● Sodium Hydroxide ● Citric Acid ● Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Divalent to wet hair, massage from scalp to ends, then rinse.

Kathryn M.
Hillsboro, OR
Dandruff was such an embarrassing problem for my temperamental (oily at times and then dry at times) scalp, especially during the winter months! Boy did this shampoo do the trick of solving all my hair problems! After one use and my dandruff was no where to be seen. Not only that, it kept my hair feeling clean and oil-free. I am always grabbing for the dry shampoo bottle on day 2 post-shampoo, but this eliminated that need. My hair just feels soooo fresh. I don't think I'll ever use another shampoo. It's expensive - yup, but worth every penny if you have problems with flaky scalp and or hair.
Yiwen L.
For me it's just a shampoo. Got it from a salon. Lather pretty fast. I'd say a little goes a long way. It's good for oily scalp. Smells nice but didn't last long. I'm okay with this product, probably won't repurchase.
Rubina d.
Plainville, CT
I suffered major hair loss last year and this shampoo is literally saving my life right now. Yes it’s expensive but so worth it. My hair is growing back strong and so much fuller.
Andrew O.
I've been using this shampoo for a few months now, and my hair feels more soft and my sensitive scalp is coping well with the product.  So, I've been generally satisfied.
Alex S.
I started using the Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent Shampoo Equilibrante because my hair was dry, lifeless and damaged by the summer months.
After only a few applications I could notice that life and moisture were returning to may hair. After three weeks my hair was shiny, silky, full, the split ends were gone.
I could not believe how it had restored my hair to it's prime! It has a light and nice scent. The hair feels clean and renewed.
No conditioner is necessary with this shampoo. It's worth the price! And a little goes a long way.
Leigh P.
I have never found a shampoo comparable to Kerastase. It leaves your hair looking like you just left the salon every time you use it. My hair is thick and long with oily roots and dry ends. It is super expensive (over $40 per bottle) and the bottles are small...but it is worth it.
Veronica S.
Indio, CA
I have big curly hair that tends to get frizzy. What I love about this shampoo is that I can go days without washing my hair and it doesn't get to oily. It also keeps the nice smell after blow drying my hair straight. I would defiantly recommend this product. You can find it at Sephora or a local hair salon.
June S.
Aurora, CO
Kerastase products are amazing for my hair type (curly), this is my go-to brand, it is a bit expensive, but it works the best for my hair, it smells great, doesn't weigh down my hair, and rinses well. It really does give my hair new life.
Maryda P.
San Francisco, CA
I've used this in the past many times. I hate when my hair gets oily scalp on 2nd day. Usually I get this effect when using drugstore brands with too much silicone. This doesn't do that. It keep my hair fresh longer, non oily scalp. When my scalp gets oily, my hair falls out more and so limp. This products helps.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
This shampoo did not work my hair at all. It was pretty expensive but any other shampoo which is cheaper would have better result. It made my hair greasy, lifeless.. i would not recommend to a friend.
Dach c.
Smell good?
Diane S.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this work as good as the conditioner
Paola M.
How good is this product for curly hair?
Paola M.
How good is this product for curly hair?
Erika E.

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.