BY KÉRASTASE

Balancing Shampoo, Oily Roots-Sensitized Lengths. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Andrew O.
I've been using this shampoo for a few months now, and my hair feels more soft and my sensitive scalp is coping well with the product.  So, I've been generally satisfied.
Alex S.
I started using the Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent Shampoo Equilibrante because my hair was dry, lifeless and damaged by the summer months.
After only a few applications I could notice that life and moisture were returning to may hair. After three weeks my hair was shiny, silky, full, the split ends were gone.
I could not believe how it had restored my hair to it's prime! It has a light and nice scent. The hair feels clean and renewed.
No conditioner is necessary with this shampoo. It's worth the price! And a little goes a long way.
Leigh P.
I have never found a shampoo comparable to Kerastase. It leaves your hair looking like you just left the salon every time you use it. My hair is thick and long with oily roots and dry ends. It is super expensive (over $40 per bottle) and the bottles are small...but it is worth it.
June S.
Aurora, CO
Kerastase products are amazing for my hair type (curly), this is my go-to brand, it is a bit expensive, but it works the best for my hair, it smells great, doesn't weigh down my hair, and rinses well. It really does give my hair new life.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
This shampoo did not work my hair at all. It was pretty expensive but any other shampoo which is cheaper would have better result. It made my hair greasy, lifeless.. i would not recommend to a friend.
Mihoby R.
Thiensville, WI
I've been using this product for almost a year. I have curly hair, but when I use the kerastase, my hair feels relaxed and frizz is reduced. The smell of the product is amazing and it gives the hair shine and softness.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
I have much frizz, and this is one of my products that I like to use, I use many of the Kerastase line but my favorites are the master Golds
April G.
Great on my hair. Smells good. My hair just feels so soft and looks so healthy. Love other products as well like their hair masks.
mireya e.
Katy, TX
I love this product! My hair is so damaged and this has helped so much! My hair is softer, smoothr, and better color retention!
Hanza R.
Love love love this makes my hair soft it works amazing but it runs out fast  but other ppl should try this it works