BeautyHairHair ProductsKĂ©rastase
Kerastase Sp cifique Lotion Densitive GL Treatment For Thinning Hair

Kerastase Sp cifique Lotion Densitive GL Treatment For Thinning Hair

Kerastase Sp cifique Lotion Densitive GL Treatment Spray For Thinning Hair. Revitalizing hairspray adds texture, substance and soothes scalp while volumizing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Sp cifique Lotion Densitive GL Treatment For Thinning Hair!
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Kerastase Sp cifique Lotion Densitive GL Treatment For Thinning Hair uploaded by Tamara P.
I love all kerastase products because they leave my hair shiny, this one in particular has helped me with hair loss
Sana D.
Best product for hair loss, I have tried absolutely everything and for the first time I saw results, my hair is thicker and lots of baby hair growing back.
Danille Rae J.
Tucson, AZ
I used this awhile ago, someone gifted it to me to try out. I enjoyed using this product but I have thick hair so I couldn’t see a difference in my hair. The smell is okay, the price is decent, I think I would use another product
Gabriela C.
This make my hair feel very smooth! I really like and I recommend It. My favorite!!!!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is extremely effective for thinning hair. However, the product is so expensive that if you also want a quality skincare routine and life, you simply have to look for a less effective maybe not so effective treatment. Definitely works if you can afford it.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Are use this product not so much because I feel raining here but I’ve always had fine here and it seem to give me a fuller and thicker look!
Angela A.
Al 100 es muy buenaaaa cuida y protege demasiado el cabello u sĂşper profesional esta marca
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
It didn’t really do anything to my thin hair. I’m glad it didn’t damage it either but it’s expensive and it’s not worthy
Julieth B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Lo que me gusta de esta marca es indiscutiblemente son los aromas todos son đź‘Śen cuanto al beneficio debo decir que en mi cabello no han sido los mejores.
Annabelle R.
Me han recomendado este producto [email protected] bueno y me encantarĂ­a utilizarlo. El precio es un poco caro

Looking for your answer?