BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Soleil Masque UV Defense Active is an anti-damage concentrate for color-treated hair. This is a replenishing after-sun treatment, which helps to replenish moisture and strength. Hair becomes shinier, smoother and radiant. Best results when left on the hair for 5 10 minutes. see more...

Kate R.
Acworth, GA
Just took this on my beach vacation, as it is the perfect travel size. I lattherd it on my hair then put a hat on, and let it penetrate into my hair all day long. I washed my hair and was left with gorgeous, shiny, healthy locks. Great hair mask.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I love this masque it helps me do my hair when I'm traveling and it feels amazing on the hair, it doesn't leave it heavy or anything. Its super effective and easy to use, it has a nice scent and i love it!
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Repairers have variety in treatments for damaged dry hair, I've used and it shows the difrencia are very good use in the salon where I
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Wonderful product, works well. a litte more expensive but a great product. great smell a s well.