BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Soleil Masque UV Defense Active is an anti-damage concentrate for color-treated hair. This is a replenishing after-sun treatment, which helps to replenish moisture and strength. Hair becomes shinier, smoother and radiant. Best results when left on the hair for 5 10 minutes. see more...

kristie c.
Love this UV Defense mask for my hair! I am constantly out in the sun as a competitive swimmer and beach goer. My hair is always getting dry and brittle. This has brought my hair back to life on numerous occasions, what a life saver! Must have for trips!
Renee C.
Sugar Land
I have dry, color-treated hair so I need to do a hair masque at least once a week. Kerastase is a solid, long-lasting product. This size is great for travel and sometimes I add a bit to my hair ends while dry.
Kate R.
Acworth, GA
Just took this on my beach vacation, as it is the perfect travel size. I lattherd it on my hair then put a hat on, and let it penetrate into my hair all day long. I washed my hair and was left with gorgeous, shiny, healthy locks. Great hair mask.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I love this masque it helps me do my hair when I'm traveling and it feels amazing on the hair, it doesn't leave it heavy or anything. Its super effective and easy to use, it has a nice scent and i love it!
JPT v.
I spritz my hair with water and apply this mask when I'm in the sun. My hair tends to be frizzy. This maintains my color and nourishes my hair
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Repairers have variety in treatments for damaged dry hair, I've used and it shows the difrencia are very good use in the salon where I
D C.
I'm so happy Kerastase has many travel size products. It's so wonderful to take them with you when you travel. Love this Soleil Masque.
Carolina S.
Massachusetts
Ótimo produto para o dia a dia, simples de usar e bom. . O preço é acessível e há facilidade em encontrá-lo em diversas lojas.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Wonderful product, works well. a litte more expensive but a great product. great smell a s well.
Marilyn N.
Kissimmee
Grat mask for summer. It’s delicate and protect the hair of those sunny days at the beach