BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Soleil Masque UV Défense Active Hair Mask

Kérastase Soleil Masque UV Défense Active Hair Mask

Masque UV Défense Active is an after-sun conditioner designed for color-treated hair. This anti-damage concentrate acts as a photo-damage protector, repairing the hair deeply.

• Hair fiber is strengthened
  • Highlights are enhanced
  • Efficient color-treated hair protection
  • Protects from photo-degradation

Aqua / Water - Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate - Quaternium-87 - Stearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Amodimethicone - Phenoxyethanol - Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate - Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax - Methylparaben - Trideceth-5 - Trideceth-10 - Chlorhexidine Digluconate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Butylphenyl Methylpropional - Linalool - Benzyl Salicylate - Limonene - Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 - 2-0leamido-1,3-0ctadecanediol - Citronellol - Sodium Hydroxide - Ci 17200 / Red 33 - Parfum / Fragrance

Usage:

Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 3-5 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

Has anyone used thus?
Start your review of Kérastase Soleil Masque UV Défense Active Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
maria C.
Greenwich , CT
A must for color treated hair- especially in the summer! It’s basically sunscreen for the hair! My color lasts longer and doesn’t get brassy from the sun.
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
Really expensive brand, and product. But it does get the job done. My hair always comes out feeling smooth, luxurious and like I just went to a salon.
Cynthia  B.
Selden, NY
Smells like heaven and feels like butter! I have color treated hair and this not only protects my color but also leaves it looking vibrant. I use this once a week for 10-15 minutes. My hair is tangelos free and so soft!
Renee C.
I have dry, color-treated hair so I need to do a hair masque at least once a week. Kerastase is a solid, long-lasting product. This size is great for travel and sometimes I add a bit to my hair ends while dry.
Kate R.
Acworth, GA
Just took this on my beach vacation, as it is the perfect travel size. I lattherd it on my hair then put a hat on, and let it penetrate into my hair all day long. I washed my hair and was left with gorgeous, shiny, healthy locks. Great hair mask.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Repairers have variety in treatments for damaged dry hair, I've used and it shows the difrencia are very good use in the salon where I
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
Wonderful product, works well. a litte more expensive but a great product. great smell a s well.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
I love this masque it helps me do my hair when I'm traveling and it feels amazing on the hair, it doesn't leave it heavy or anything. Its super effective and easy to use, it has a nice scent and i love it!
Adriann W.
Not a bad product. like the jelly formula but it does not provide hydration to my thin curly hair. I will use it up but won’t be repurchasing.
ashlyn F.
waitsburg
I loved this hair mask. It left my hair feeling so soft and hydrated and also made it very shiny. I struggle with having dry hair so this product was a life saver. I definitely recommend to anyone with the same problem as me.