BY KÉRASTASE

A weightless restorative daily conditioner for sun-exposed hair formulated with pro-vitamin b5 to improve water retention blended with creamed to reinforce hair fiber and cuticle contains glycerin and cationic derivative to impart moisture infused with silicone derivative to soften and detangle hair appears healthier, more lustrous, and manageable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ApriL W.
Austin, TX
I just love their products! Everyone smells so good and is so effective. In particular I enjoy the moisturizing products for the ability to quickly penetrate dry hair and restore shine and bounce.
Daniel M.
Katy, TX
It does what it says, it takes weeks to see results maybe less, it depends how bad your hair is damaged and how well you maintain your hair while using this product
Lauren H.
Love how soft this makes my hair. It's perfect for keeping color and making sure your hair gets completely clean. A little on the pricey side, but totally worth it.
Emily W.
Love this conditioner! It makes my blonde, color treated hair soft again! It's like it completely reconstructs it! My fine hair has more volume and shine now!
Stephanie N.
My have hair care line! this is amazing for anyone who colors their hair or blondes. it helps your shine and color with a built in sun block for your hair!
ali w.
I love to take hot showers in the winter and it drys my hair soooo bad but with this #kerastase it brings my dull hair back to life and smells amazing!!
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
This product is excellent for chemical damaged hair. I love how soft and supple it leaves my hair. I seriously cannot live without this product.
maria b.
Ontario, CA
Ive used a lot of different brands on my hair but this brand makes a huge differents on my hair its smother n restores my hair
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
Great product for my thick hair. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. It is effective and super hydrating!
Shawna D.
I go awhile without getting my hair cut so this product makes my hair feel soft and moisturized after I use it.