BY KÉRASTASE

A weightless restorative daily conditioner for sun-exposed hair formulated with pro-vitamin b5 to improve water retention blended with creamed to reinforce hair fiber and cuticle contains glycerin and cationic derivative to impart moisture infused with silicone derivative to soften and detangle hair appears healthier, more lustrous, and manageable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
This stuff is absolutely amazing makes my hair soft and manageable. I buy it on amazon for a much more reasonable price than in the salon. Nice scent. Very long lasting - doesn't take but half dollar size amount in my very long hair. Lathers well and has a wonderful smell. Exceeded my expectations!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Toledo, OH
This product is so affordable and lasts a long time. You do not need to use so much because a little goes a long way. I have natural black curly hair and I think this product works magic for my hair! It is not harsh at all and I think it has been helping my mane get stronger
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
St Simons Is, GA
Love this restoring product. I color my hair regularly and was looking for something that would keep it nourished and healthy looking - very pleased! I use it about every few days and for the price couldn't be more thrilled. Really love this proucutv
Daria I.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
I am really hard on my hair, and when I use Kerastase Soleil Lait Richesse Restoring and Moisturising Care, my hair feels soft and less dry. I would definitely recommend it for those who use a lot of products on their hair.
Janeht A.
Janeht A.
Fremont
Great moisturizer.. Hair feels grat when using it... Brown haircolor frizzy and damaged this hair product really helped. Walmart place to get it very affortable.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Love this conditioner! It makes my blonde, color treated hair soft again! It's like it completely reconstructs it! My fine hair has more volume and shine now!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
My have hair care line! this is amazing for anyone who colors their hair or blondes. it helps your shine and color with a built in sun block for your hair!
Sherehan R.
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
Great product for my thick hair. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. It is effective and super hydrating!
Caroline Y.
Caroline Y.
Brea, CA
Smells great. Leaves hair very soft and moisturized. Great for dry ends. Keeps the frizz of dry hair down.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
i love love love all of there products just to point that out. all there hair care products for the most part are truly amazing, and worth the money and investment. so if you haven't yet tried out there hair care products i suggest you do. i don't think any of you will be disappointed