BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Soin Premier Thérapiste Pre-Shampoo

Kerastase Soin Premier Thérapiste Pre-Shampoo

Soin Premier Thérapiste Pre-Shampoo

Is it ok to use a different shampoo then the one in the same range? Currently I’m using the pink kerastase Genesis shampoo but want to try this conditioner.
Is pre-shampoo helpful for dry hair?
I am in love with my platinum blonde hair, but the bleaching process definitely takes a toll and causes a lot of breakage. Should I get this or one of the masks? I need something that's going to reconstruct and truly strengthen.
Start your review of Kerastase Soin Premier Thérapiste Pre-Shampoo!
Lia H.
sanfrancisco
This conditioner smells really good and makes my hair feel really silky once it dries. Also my hair is almost completely tangle-free. I recommended this product to a friend whose hair is almost unmanageably tangled and her hair was so much less tangled after using it. We love it!
Elizabeth M.
San Leon, TX
Super luxurious shampoo that left my hair soft and bouncy. It imparted a beautiful softness and delicate bounce. It's jaw droppingly expensive though so be sure you need it.
Noora A.
Indianapolis, IN
This was the first time I've used a preshampoo before so it was interesting. I found it really difficult to wash out. It did a great job of repairing my damaged hair, and making it shiny, manageable, and healthy!
CHRISTINE C.
MESQUITE , TX
I live this product. It's perfect for color-treated hair. It smells great and makes my hair feel wonderful. It's totally worth the money. Little lasts a long way!
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Absolutely love this. Got my hair damaged by a hairstylist and this product kit saved my hair. I mix and match bow but won’t buy a different brand.
Sierra W.
I buy this for my mom all the time, she loves it, the other day I was at her house and used it for the first time, I really enjoyed it! My scalp felt so good after, and didn’t overly strip my hairs natural oils, definitely worth a buy
Elizabeth  B.
Orlando, FL
Excelente línea para el cabello. Lo recomiendo al máximo. Te hidrata el cabello, te lo deja sedoso en el secado y bien hidratado.
Nika G.
N Hollywood, CA
This item is amazing as are all of Kèrastase products! It is one pf my favorite brands!!! Ghis product is a part of their amazing repair line for verydamaged hair. It is so gentle on your hair, you apply before you shampoo and it protects your hair from the shampoo, not that the shampoo isn't amazing as well! This is one of the best heavy repair lines I have ever used! Kèrastase always brings the best products, and they last you for a long time!
Faith S.
N Chesterfld, VA
This brand has a really good reputation, but I’m not sure what all the hype is about. I mean, yes, the fragrance is amazing. It lathers really well (and I mean, I have waist length hair and I can use a nickel size amount so that is saying something) ... but if I’m going to pay $40-$60 for a bottle of shampoo 1. I want to see my hair shine, 2. Frizz should be minimal if at all, 3. I should not have to balance the bottle, the cap, and the shampoo I just poured in my palm at the same time, and 4. If it is designed for a specific issue I am having with my hair ... I expect to see that issue improve or resolved.
Val S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this shampoo! It made my hair smooth and sleek without frizz which is my main problem because my hair is thick and always puffy especially especially I'm in humid environment. Moreover it smells amazing and I would never get tired of using it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...