BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum

Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum

Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum

Start your review of Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum!
Noora A.
Indianapolis, IN
My hair lately got damaged and dry caused by extensive coloring and heat which changed my hair structure . This product made huge difference especially before using straightener. I use it on my hair wet for a minute to protect my hair from the heat. I highly recommend it .
Valeria  F.
Lancaster, CA
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Valeria  F.
Purchased at: Amazon
In this quarantine they said do not paint and do not cut your hair I ignored and cut mine ... but I also discovered that if you take care and pamper your hair it grows back and with @kerastase I found this shampoo and especially the serum I wish everyone could try one of these products according to your hair type ...
Rhonda R.
Spring Hill, FL
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Rhonda R.
I love to use this after I’ve shampooed, conditioned, and primed my hair. It comes out of two holes one side it’s clear and the other side is a white opaque serum and once they come out you rub your hands together mixing the serum and applying it to the ends of your hair.I know all these high end products are very expensive but when you’re fighting stage for metastatic breast cancer and your terminal, the chemo I’ll be on the rest of my life really takes a toll on my hair and skin and nails so I really need to use great products and with that being said these are great products I have so many people tell me that I don’t even look sick and yet I’m literally dying. But I’m going to go out with a bang looking good😜 oh and hey y’all Can some of you give me a follow? I don’t have any followers not one I’m starting to get a complex LOL
Gabriela  L.
Orlando, FL
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Gabriela  L.
I cannot even say enough good things about this miracle product!! It has completely changed my hair for the better! The best hair serum I have ever used! It completely saved my very blonde and dry hair, it completely repaired it! I use it every single day once a day, a little goes a long way. It also leaves your hair smelling divine. I 100/10 recommended this product to everyone!
Wendy  L.
Linden, TX
Best frizz control on the market!!!!!!! It has a pricey tag on it but it's well worth it's weight in gold. I live in East TX where it is so humid, it definitely does a number on your hair. This stuff has saved me many times.
Brooke M.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product. This is my new go to product for my hair. I have damaged and broken hair and this treatment focuses on the broken hairs and split ends. It transforms your hair and changes the structure of your hair. This product is SAVING MY HAIR. I recommend this product to family and friends and I bought the whole line. It's a pricey product but to me it's worth every penny.
Abeer S.
Westminster, CO
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Abeer S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product, the only con is the price. Oh my god. Repurchasing this product is a nightmare. Although I love hair care products, I don’t think you should be breaking a bank to purchase products with such pricey tags! But if you can afford it and want to invest, you should definitely get this. This serum is great - I feel like my hair fibers got stronger, split end reduced, hair was smoother. This can also be used as a heat protectant which is great! Tip: leave in your hair overnight for smoother hair the next day!
Melissa C.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Melissa C.
I love this product. I use a couple pumps before I blowdry and my hair is visibly smoothr and so much softer than if I use it without. I have actually had people comment on the smoothness of my hair. I also feel as if continued use has actually helped to soften my hair even on days I don't use it.
Sesaina  L.
Doral, FL
Para cabello extremadamente dañado, cura y sella instantáneamente los extremos del cabello las puntas abiertas. Excelente producto. La presentación es bellísimo
Izabela  S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a lovely product. I apply it on my wet hair and it leaves it smooth and straight. The combination is great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
il y a 6 mois
Brooke M. il y a 11 jours
Yes! Love this stuff. Smells a lil weird but works great.
Alisa M.
Hollywood
il y a 8 mois
Brooke M. il y a un mois
Love it. Smell funny but works great
Patricia O.
Sant joan, Alicante
Emily V.
il y a un an
Looking for a heat protectant for EXTREMELY heat damaged bangs, that (inknowni should avoid flat ironing period, but sometimes I have no other option). I absolutely love the Kér Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum , I've found it's pretty much the only thing that improves and truly protects my damaged ends. However it's SO expensive for the small amount of product in each bottle. Looking for any recommendations for some miracle heat protectants! (I've tried all forms, sprays, creams, serums, etc.) Open to anything that truly works without breaking the bank 🙏
Danica C. il y a un an
Olaplex no 6/7 mixed together. It’s a little pricey but you only need a tiny drop of bleach for it to do it’s job. Works as a heat protectant and repairs at the same time. :)