Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsKérastase
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum

Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum

Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum

Is a good product ?
Can anyone please suggest some good anti-frizz hair serums for thick, wavy hair that don’t wear the hair down?
iss this product any good ?
Start your review of Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum!
Valeriia F.
LancasterCA
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Valeriia F.
Purchased at: Amazon
In this quarantine they said do not paint and do not cut your hair I ignored and cut mine ... but I also discovered that if you take care and pamper your hair it grows back and with @kerastase I found this shampoo and especially the serum I wish everyone could try one of these products according to your hair type ...
Rhonda R.
Spring Hill, FL
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Rhonda R.
I love to use this after I’ve shampooed, conditioned, and primed my hair. It comes out of two holes one side it’s clear and the other side is a white opaque serum and once they come out you rub your hands together mixing the serum and applying it to the ends of your hair.I know all these high end products are very expensive but when you’re fighting stage for metastatic breast cancer and your terminal, the chemo I’ll be on the rest of my life really takes a toll on my hair and skin and nails so I really need to use great products and with that being said these are great products I have so many people tell me that I don’t even look sick and yet I’m literally dying. But I’m going to go out with a bang looking good😜 oh and hey y’all Can some of you give me a follow? I don’t have any followers not one I’m starting to get a complex LOL
Gabby L.
Orlando, FL
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Gabby L.
I cannot even say enough good things about this miracle product!! It has completely changed my hair for the better! The best hair serum I have ever used! It completely saved my very blonde and dry hair, it completely repaired it! I use it every single day once a day, a little goes a long way. It also leaves your hair smelling divine. I 100/10 recommended this product to everyone!
Melissa C.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Melissa C.
I love this product. I use a couple pumps before I blowdry and my hair is visibly smoothr and so much softer than if I use it without. I have actually had people comment on the smoothness of my hair. I also feel as if continued use has actually helped to soften my hair even on days I don't use it.
Anastasiia L.
Davis, CA
I loved this serum. It’s expensive but it did make a difference in my damaged hair. It doesn’t last a long time, I will repurchase it later once I’m done with my current products.
Vanessa D.
Staten Island, NY
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Vanessa D.
Therapy for my dry brittle color damaged curly hair. It doesn’t weigh my hair down. It is pricey but it’s so worth it for me. I decrease the breakage and made my hair soft and manageable.
Wendy S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this serum, not only does it smell good it also seals your ends so it looks like your ends aren’t as bad. All you need is a pump or two depending on your hair length. It also leaves your hair feeling soft.
Abeer S.
Westminster, CO
Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum uploaded by Abeer S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product, the only con is the price. Oh my god. Repurchasing this product is a nightmare. Although I love hair care products, I don’t think you should be breaking a bank to purchase products with such pricey tags! But if you can afford it and want to invest, you should definitely get this. This serum is great - I feel like my hair fibers got stronger, split end reduced, hair was smoother. This can also be used as a heat protectant which is great! Tip: leave in your hair overnight for smoother hair the next day!
Nikolle B.
Holland, MI
It's smaller than I thought it would be but the product itself is really good I think it's a mix between two serums but it doesn't have a bad smell and I love the way my hair felt afterwards
‍Mary F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have damaged, bleached hair that looks super frizzy without product in it. I use this product after my showers in damp hair or on dry hair in the morning. It makes my hair super smooth and soft with just a pump or two (I have a lot of hair). I really enjoy the scent on this too. I would recommend this product to people who need a little extra boost to smooth dead ends and frizz.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patricia O.
Sant joan, Alicante
Emily V.
il y a 5 mois
Looking for a heat protectant for EXTREMELY heat damaged bangs, that (inknowni should avoid flat ironing period, but sometimes I have no other option). I absolutely love the Kér Kerastase Sérum Thérapiste Hair Serum , I've found it's pretty much the only thing that improves and truly protects my damaged ends. However it's SO expensive for the small amount of product in each bottle. Looking for any recommendations for some miracle heat protectants! (I've tried all forms, sprays, creams, serums, etc.) Open to anything that truly works without breaking the bank 🙏
Danica C. il y a 5 mois
Olaplex no 6/7 mixed together. It’s a little pricey but you only need a tiny drop of bleach for it to do it’s job. Works as a heat protectant and repairs at the same time. :)