Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsKérastase
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum

Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum

Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum

Is this product worth it and what exactly is it doing for my hair?
How long should I keep the product in? I would love to try and make my ends healthier! OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil
Start your review of Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Caryann S.
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum uploaded by Caryann S.
Great for fine hair. This does not weigh my fine color treated hair down. I can put it in wet and then touch up on dry hair to calm frizz the following day. Hydrates, reduces frizz and adds shineKerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,221 reviews
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works so excellent me and my daughter has puffy hair so after I apply this one after coming out of shower it works so good I love this product
Victoria R.
Windsor locks , CT
1,102 reviews
have long, parched, damaged, fine, thin hair from using box dye to lighten it. Have been spending more money now that I have it to go get it done to keep it healthy, and have been spending more money on hair products. This is the 5th Kerastase product I've used and I've loved them all. This one did not disappoint. It's very light, but goes a very long way and has practically save my split hairs and frizz. I've found that with longer hair I need much more product, causing things to run out quickly, but this you only need to use two pumps of this stuff per use -- this deluxe sample size bottle will last me for another month or so FOR SURE. Definitely worth the more expensive price tag -- try other kerastase products too, they're to die for. My favorite for dry damaged hair is the Bain force architecte line. From that line, my favorite is the ciment thermique, which literally stopped my hair from breaking further.
Liana S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum uploaded by Liana S.
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum uploaded by Liana S.
I love how this product smells (gets me compliments) and really gets my hair feeling smooth and sleek looking as a result of using it with a straightener. I’m not sure I’ve figured out the right way to use this in my hair routine or what other styles it makes sense to apply this for other than a plain straightening and leaving hair down, but I guess time will tell if this will be a permanent fixture in my hair routine. so far it’s pretty good, plus I like the sassy name that Kérastase came up with for this line...”discipline” hah Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum
Carmen O.
Memphis, TN
Me encanta siempre lo uso después de arreglar mi cabello, exquisito aroma, y brillo, y ayuda con el frizz
L'oreal P.
Orlando
This is such an amazing oil for coarse, thick, textured hair. It gives just the right amount of silkiness, without feeling too heavy or greasy. It makes blow drying a breeze.
Katherine F.
Hollywood, FL
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum uploaded by Katherine F.
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum uploaded by Katherine F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I will start by giving description of my hair type: long back length, very fine and wavy-curly. I have used this for more than a year and am very pleased with the results. Even couple days after blowout my hair is light and never greased. I did not find the smell too overpowering, just a nice linger. Its floral but sexy, I love it now. The overall result is silky hair with great movement, no frizz, no greasy and pretty scent. Would definitely recommend.
Lisa M.
Hollywood, FL
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum uploaded by Lisa M.
Excellent serum to control and keep the frizziest hair at bay!! Living in South Florida, this is a must have at all times to repel humidity. Usually keep this in my bag and just a tiny drop rubbed between palms and over the hair keeps it smooth and frizz free 👍
Laura S.
Troy, NY
This is at the top of my ant frizz summer must have list.It's a fabulous product.I have had frizz all throughout my life and THIS is a product that delivers on smoothing and shine.it's not heavy or sticky and it feels absolutely luxurious in my just below shoulder length hair.I LOVE this product and won't be without it all year long but especially in the summer.I highly recommend it for anyone struggling with frizzy hair,it's a winner!
Jenna D.
Ashtabula, OH
My sister actually introduced me to this product. She said it made her hair too greasy, which is possible if you use too more than you should. I love it, though! It has been my go to for several years now. It makes my hair so soft and tames it really well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
KAT W.
Savannah
2 months ago
Oksana N. 2 months ago
Serums and oils are usually a leave in product for after you wash your hair. So you'd put a pump or two in your hands, rub them together to warm the oil up, and then brush it with your fingers through the ends. If you heat style your hair, you'll probably want to wait until after you've done so (hot oil, frying pan analogy). The oil or serum gets washed out the next time you wash your hair.
Priti M.
youthville hostel Ambegeon pune near gandharv veg restaurant pune maharashtra
2 months ago
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum ? Is this the one to go for?
Tai T. 2 months ago
Yes!!! It’s light and gets the job done!
Lmd C.
Tampa , FL
Mayra D.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
4 months ago
Kérastase hay alguna forma de obtener instituciones de uso?
Beth B.
5 months ago
Kerastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Hair Oil Serum what does it do? And how do you use it? What are the benefits of this product?
Jelena S. 4 months ago
Honestly for me - nothing. I get just a shiny hair, smells good. But it does not nourishes my dry hair or helps with frizz or anything else. I use it sometimes on wet hair, before drying. Sometimes after styling the hair, I get few pumps and work it out through my splits and hair. The product is not bad, but not great either. I have long,curly, dry hair. :)