BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum

Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum

Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum

DooEs this make your hair greasy??
Is there something better? I’ve been lightening my hair for months and am trying to prevent damage to ends. I love the smell but want to know if I’m missing out on another product that may be better!Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum ? Or Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum For bleached and damage hair, to help with split ends??
Start your review of Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum!
kriztal M.
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by kriztal M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me fascina este producto 💜Hidratacion , brillo y un olor espectacular . Desde q empeze a usarlo mi cabello es más manejable . Tengo ya dos años decolorando mi cabello y esto ha sido maravilloso en mi rutina de cabello .
MA F.
Anchorage, AK
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it! I’ve tried a few Kerastase hair products before and liked them, but the high price point is tough. This Kerastase blonde absolute serum is really worth the money though! It smells Wonderful! It helps tone blonde hair, strengthen it and keep it shiney and detangled. Love it!
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Samantha P.
This product was something I received from a cash back promotion. Normally these products are super expensive so I decided to try it out. It was definitely worth the $50. I have brittle dry ends from color treating my blonde hair and not only does this repair them overnight, it smells absolutely amazing!
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Amy M.
This has worked so well for my daughters hair. She’s 14 and had highlights done. Her hair was starting to look dry and damaged. Using this has solved the problem completely. We’re both very satisfied with Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum
Elena D.
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Elena D.
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum is my favorite serum to make my hair soft and hydrated. I love using it daily or as needed. It works great. It helps my hair to be stronger and look beautiful. Love it❤️
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Melissa B.
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Melissa B.
Unfortunately it’s difficult to accurately review hair serums with a sample packet, BUT I really love this serum. It’s easy to apply and absorbed into my hair quickly. It’s super lightweight and smells great. It didn’t feel greasy or leave at residue on my pillowcase. After showering this morning mu hair feels SO soft and light, not weighed down at all. I’m not sure if this would have lasting effects on my blond hair since I only used it once, but I would for sure purchase a full size bottle to find out!!
Jayden S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Jayden S.
I alternate between this and the Nutritive night serum and I absolutely love them both. It does not leave the hair greasy and the bottle itself is super cute like cotton candy. This is has a more floral scent than the Nutritive. It helps my hair get healthy and is basically a hair perfume with how it projects smell!
Jenn H.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Jenn H.
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Jenn H.
I received this product from BzzAgent in exchange for my honest review. My opinion is based on my experience using this treatment lotion on my lightened/balayage brunette/copper/blonde, naturally curly hair (which I heat style to straighten). I also used this in my mom’s hair. She has super baby fine hair, dyed blonde. I really loved the concept of this product. I try to limit how often I wash and heat style and I use a satin pillowcase to help keep my hair smooth. I was hoping this would give me a smoother look in the morning. Sadly, this made my hair curly and frizzy as I slept. I even tried waiting longer to make sure there was no wet product in my hair before laying down but I still woke up with my hair much wavier and curlier than before I began using this. I also expected this to add more moisture to my hair. I read that you can also use during the day so I tried using on my dry hair in the morning with the same (lack of) results. My mom also did not experience any of the benefits claimed on the product description. I’ll be looking for a different product to use at night, preferably without silicones. My photo shows my hair after applying and letting it dry but before sleeping on a day I heat styled my hair. It had been smooth and straight prior to applying. You can see it’s started to wave/curl and get a bit frizzy. Definitely not any added shine. I’m not brave enough to put a wake up photo online lol. Pros: easy to use, smells great, did not weigh hair down even after using multiple nights in a row Cons: does not live up to the claims, not effective, expensive, some may dislike the strong fragrance
Kenzie L.
Mesa, AZ
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum uploaded by Kenzie L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora and during this past week I’ve been applying before bed. The product is effective and makes my hair feel hydrated and have slip. However this serum has an earthy fragrance that I cannot get past to want to purchase the full size.
Jennifer D.
Salisbury, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Magic! Put this on your hair from midway down and any trouble spots. Wake up with soft, moisturized hair. Best part? You don't have to wash it out. I normally don't believe the directions on these types of products and find my hair heavy in the morning. Not this, style and go! Great scent. Can't beat Kerastase products!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Julita J.
il y a un an
sara C. il y a un an
Their both great but for you hair the second one
Julita J.
il y a un an
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum Or Kerastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum I have bleached hair, and can't get my hair length back for a few years as it damages. Which one you would recommend for the best treatment?
Andreanne D. il y a un an
I have been using the blond absolute serum as I have also bleached my hair a couple of times... So far, I have noticed less breakage as well as softer hair :) I don’t know for the other one
Taylor D.
Lincoln
il y a 2 ans
Kerastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum has anyone had good results with this product ? I got it as a gift for Christmas but am slightly concerned about the fact that it contains alcohol in it.
Silvia N. il y a un an
I have tried and it does wonders to your hair overnight. I was concerned too when they state that the product should not be in contact with eyes etc but if you apply as they recommend it does give you great results.