BY KÉRASTASE

(Product Received May Be Contained In European Packaging) Bodifying Care For Fine,&Nbsp;Vulnerable Hair. Performance. Amplifying Mousse With Complexe Ampli-Ciment™. Fine Hair Gains Volume And Control. Reinforced Strength And Shine. Natural Feel. Blow-Dry Protection And Anti-Static Effect. Recherche Avancee ~ L'oreal Paris Exclusive To Kerastase Consultant Salons Made In Spain. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With L'oreal Usa And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of L'oreal Usa.&Nbsp; L'oreal Usa Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A L'oreal Usa Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Whitney S.
Working at a salon that only used this brand I got used to using this myself. Definitely helps with volume and it smells good too! At the time my hair was in a pixie and it definitely gave the volume I need.
Karen M.
Miami , FL
Esta marca es mi favorita para el cabello lo deja súper suave y súper hidratado y limpio me encanta
Jennifer H.
San Jose, CA
This product provides volume to my super fine, long hair. I love the texture of the product and how easily it goes into my hair and how it doesn't leave it stiff or heavy or hard to work with. Works well with my colored hair. Great product.
Whitney H.
This stuff smells really good! I liked the texture of the foam as well, not too heavy. What I didn't like was the price tag. I felt like it was a lot of money for the amount of product you get. If you're not using it a lot, then it's probably fine. But I like more for my money.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I subscribe to the bigger the hair the better. This is an awesome mousse that actually protects your hair as you blow dry it. It's very light weight and moisturizing. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy. The only con is the expense. Keratase is a very expensive brand.
Alexandra B.
Little Rock, AR
My hair needs this and I am so glad I found this product- I have fine hair and a lot of it --- this is great because gives me volume but not dolly parton
Crystal W.
Odessa , TX
My hair feels so soft and healthy after using thiss, it's also lasted a long time. So it's a great value, a little goes along way.
Laura H.
Dallas, TX
I currently use this product daily. It gives great volume and lift to my fine thin hair. I absolutely love the scent. It is clean, light and fresh.
Sairey S.
San Diego , Ca
Light, never crunchy. Good hold and texture added at the roots. Use less than you think you need.
Mariany G.
miami, FL
Excelente, control de todo.. uno de los mejores que he probado..
deja el cabello suave