Kérastase Resistance Soin Premier Thérapiste Pre-Shampoo

Reverse Fiber Renewal Care Conditioner created to use before shampoo to protect & repair very damaged, over-processed hair without the weigh-down effect. Acts like a caring gauze to protect the fiber before shampoo. Hair is soft, with a lightweight touch.

• SP94, powerful, gluco-peptide that enhances hair fiber’s resilience, structure & strength to activate KAPs synthesis.
  • 6 Amino Acids, each attaches itself to damaged areas of the hair to compensate for the loss of mass.
  • 1 Wheat Protein Derivative, strong affinity with the hair fiber, restores uniformity and smoothness.
  • Ressurection Sap: Sourced from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant - known for its ability to come back to life after 10 years near death - helps preserve the structure of the fiber.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Amodimethicone • Cetearyl Alcohol • Parfum / Fragrance • Polyquaternium-6 • Trideceth-5 • Polyquaternium-37 • Phenoxyethanol • Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate • Steareth-20 • Glycerin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose • Trideceth-10 • Linalool • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 • Citronellol • Glycine • Arginine • Proline • Tyrosine • Glutamic Acid • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Geraniol • Serine • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Benzyl Alcohol • Acetic Acid • Safflower Glucoside • Isoeugenol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Hydrated Silica • Polysorbate 60 • Trehalose • Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide • Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract • Disodium Phosphate • Tocopherol • Citric Acid • Bht • Sodium Citrate

Usage: Before cleansing, use the reverse care method and apply a quarter size amount of Soin Therapiste conditioner to hair. Massage into wet hair from lengths to ends. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Can also be used after Bain Therapiste.

I am in love with my platinum blonde hair, but the bleaching process definitely takes a toll and causes a lot of breakage. Should I get this or one of the masks? I need something that's going to reconstruct and truly strengthen.
Does this stuff really condition your hair enough? Is it worth the high price??
Are the products color-safe?
Start your review of Kérastase Resistance Soin Premier Thérapiste Pre-Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Shelton, CT
I love the idea of a pre shampoo. I bought this because I always felt like I used so much dry shampoo and products and felt like I was using so much shampoo. Using this made me cut down my shampoo use to about half which is huge. I definitely recommend! You feel so clean after :)
I always come back to this. Perfect for fine, thin hair. It’s magic. Detangles and conditions without being heavy. Clean scent. It’s one of my top 10 must have beauty products.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Fine, Thin
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I used this product before using the shampoo. The product has an unscrew lid which really did not appeal to me as I don't like to unscrew something whilst my hands are soapy and wet. Iam always dropping some of the product which is absolutely crazy and should have a pump on the product if I'm paying approximately 50 US dollars per conditioner and shampoo bottle! The product is a thick, white, creamy, scented product that worked well in my hair ONLY when applying tons of water and tons of product, my hair felt alittle waxy after I rinsed the product out but the scent like a floral banquet smelt amazing and I still smelt my hair two days after washing it. My hair was very frizzy,dry, and chemically damaged before using this but the only thing the product did unfortunately was weigh my hair down. I looked for shine and gloss but my hair lacked it, I think I wanted this to be a miracle for my hair but instead it weighed it down and made my hair looked limp. I am so upset that I lost my money on this product that I will be adding to my box of horrible and one time used products.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this shampoo! I dye my hair red all the time. Red is very easy to fade. I have noticed that this shampoo helps the color last, but it also keeps my hair feeling strong. It lathers very well. You do not need a large amount to use this properly. I highly recommend for anyone that has thin, damaged, and/or dyed hair.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Straight, Fine, Color Treated
Great for all hair types! This is a preshampoo conditioner/treatment. It absorbs right it, not heavy. For severely damaged hair. Most people should use it with the shampoo. If you have a keratin treatment, use this pretreatment with a sulfate free shampoo. ( I recommend sulfate free Bain Fluidiste) If everything under the sun is too heavy in your hair, just use this product with the Bain Density. Apply product so that you cover all strands. This product absorbs right in, so if you know you applied it to a spot and feel like it needs more, don't. This product absorbs right in and fills in the cracks and micro cuts. It fortifies the inside and acts like a microscopic bandage on the outside. It is a must for all damaged hair and a savior for people who can't handle heavy treatments. It is a must for over processed hair, use at least 2x a week, can rotate if you meet this minimum and don't use clarifying products. The mask and the serum are amazing as well.
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Los Angeles, CA
This duo is designed to renew very damaged, over processed hair. My hair is very dry and damaged right now from bleaching, etc. so I needed something like this, designed for really damaged hair. You use the conditioner first and the shampoo afterwards. I know it sounds crazy, but it works. The conditioner wraps your hair in fiber and prepares it for the shampoo, so your hair won't dry out further when you wash it. Basically, you're adding moisture at every stage. The duo definitely makes my hair feel thicker, softer, and more manageable. You don't NEED conditioner after using this, but I noticed that when I do apply about half the conditioner I usually do to the bottom half of my hair, it is shinier afterwards. This also keeps my hair looking better for longer in between washes. I also lose less hair in the shower when I use this, so triple whammy for improving my hair. Every time I use this duo, I notice a difference immediately afterwards. I have found it best to still use a small amount of a different conditioner at the very end (like half of what I normally use). The reverse care system really works for me. I also love the smell and feel of the product and the packaging. And the blue packaging is right up my alley. Both products have a strong scent, which is very perfume-y, and I love, love, love the smells. The conditioner is like a glue almost. It's very thick and gummy, totally different than the products I'm used to using. The shampoo feels more like a conditioner than a shampoo. It's very thick and doesn't lather. They are both totally different from anything else I've used. They both also have some really impressive ingredients, like the sap from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant...whoa.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Phoenix, AZ
I've used Kerastase products before and have always been happy with the results. So, it was kind of a no-brainer when I was provided the new Therapiste line shampoo and conditioner, or should I say conditioner and shampoo, and asked to share my thoughts in exchange for the complementary product. First, you have to break the laws of washing your hair because you use the conditioner first. Seriously, not a typo! Conditioner is used first to help protect the hair. This line is for over-processed and very damaged hair and if you want to repair your hair you need to take serious meausres. My daughter swims a lot and even though she wears a swimcap it does end up coming off and the chlorine, especially through the summer, had turned her hair to straw. Two days with this conditioner followed by the shampoo and we can already see results! She's 12 and it can be awkward to have funky hair at school among your friends. Especially when you're usually the one with the beautiful hair. The thick conditioner goes on easy, but it is much more fragrant than the product we normally use. It smells like a high-end parfum from Paris. It's lovely, but can be a bit much for a young girl. It wears off after a few hours. Besides, the amazing results are worth the parfum smell. It really helps with the frizz and fly-aways and has a smoothing result for her. It's not heavy, because that was a concern with her thick wavy hair. So far, so good. As for price, it's on par with other quality salon brands. I already spend about the same for her shampoo & conditioner (which some people say is crazy since she's a kid). The thing is, nice hair really helps our self esteem. We all know how awesome we feel when we have a good hair day!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It repairs your hair, if you are used to use hairdryer, hair straightening iron, color you hair, and you don’t want to cut it to repair it, that’s what weakens your hair and you might want this product. There are like three different levels of Kerastase Resistance, you should be advised by a specialist to know which you need. It also smells incredibly good.
I chemically damaged my hair by dying it black! I wanted to go back to my natural dirty blonde hair color so I had my hair stylist bleach it. My hair fell out, felt like hay, everything you wouldn’t want your hair to feel like. I used this shampoo religiously for 3 months and my hair has never been this healthy and silky smooth!
Dark Blonde / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Hatboro, PA
Honesty is the best policy, right? I received this product (and the accompanying shampoo) in a VoxBox and I can honestly say I have never disliked a shampoo/conditioner duo so much. Let me list the reasons: 1. Don't try to reinvent the wheel -- shampoo and then conditioner works just fine. 2. I HATED the scent of the conditioner. It smells like a strong men's cologne, which might be fine on my husband, but is not what I want to be catching whiffs of every time I turn my head. 3. The shampoo didn't foam at all, and while I understand that too many suds can strip your hair, I still need to feel like my hair is being cleaned. 4. My hair was more frizzy after drying than normal. 5. The packaging is annoying -- who wants to have to unscrew their shampoo/conditioner? This sounds like a minor quibble, but when you're trying to get out the door in the morning, the little things add up. I'm typically not a very picky person when it comes to hair products, so I was really disappointed in this experience -- especially because I'd always love to be able to give a positive review on a complimentary product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...