Kérastase Resistance Serum Extentioniste Scalp & Hair Serum

Strengthening scalp and hair serum for stronger fiber from the roots. This energizing leave-in treatment is key to reinforcing and promoting a healthy scalp. Applied with a gentle scalp massage, it's ideal to achieve strong, long healthy hair.

• Ceramide: provide surface recovery, assuring beautiful hair fiber as they smooth and soften
  • Creatine: an amino acid that penetrates deep to reinforce the internal structure of the hair fiber

Ingredients: Aqua / Water ● Polyquaternium-37 ● Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil ● Amodimethicone ● Polysorbate 20 ● Quaternium-87 ● Stearyl Alcohol ● Menthoxypropanediol ● Behentrimonium Chloride ● Safflower Glucoside ● Maltodextrin ● Propylene Glycol ● Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax ● Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 ● Propanediol ● Chlorhexidine Digluconate ● Isopropyl Alcohol ● Trideceth-6 ● Acrylates Copolymer ● Sorbitan Oleate ● Polyquaternium-11 ● Rose Extract ● 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol ● Cetrimonium Chloride ● Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract ● Xanthan Gum ● Tocopherol ● Bht ● Sodium Citrate ● Parfum / Fragrance.

Usage: Apply Serum Extentioniste directly to the scalp on cleansed, towel-dried hair. Depending on hair type, 2 pipettes for fine hair and 4 for thick hair, position the pipette directly at the root and scalp to distribute 1 full pipette of the serum in a straight line from the front to the back of the head. Follow the pipette with your fingers to massage the serum into the root and scalp as you work through each section. Once application is complete in all sections, massage the entire head to distribute the serum evenly and comb through. Leave in and proceed to blow dry. Recommended to use at least 3 times a week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kérastase Resistance Serum Extentioniste Scalp & Hair Serum!
How would you rate this product?
michigan
I'm a month into trying this hair serum & as usual with all kerastase products I am pleased with my results! It smells delicious & it makes my hair just feel good! I have fine hair and am always looking for a new product to try to help aid in healthy hair. I look forward to seeing the final results once I finish off my bottle! You get a lot of bang for your buck with this one and it will last me a long time!
Abbotsford, BC
I was a hair shredder I feel like I have decreased in the amount of hair I loose in the shower, and my hair does feel healthy I do not use much at my scalp because it will give you greasy roots and let's be honest no one wants that, while I have been happy with it. I'd not say it's a product I'd jump on going out to buy again
3417 perisburg ct ceres
Someone got me this the room but it works really amazing it is under $30 so it is a good suggestion for your hair it keeps it nice and shiny and right into please you won’t go wrong with it and when you do your hairline look amazing is so much have a good feeling when you see your hair shine so bright
Rocky Point, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Here’s what you need to know, My scalp is really dry and need a lot of moisture I used this product while my hair is wet just put a few drops on my hand and ran it through my scalp! Worked instantly I would recommend this to anyone with a dry scalp or with dandruff!
Salisbury, NC
Although I truly love just about everything @kerastase, I didn’t find benefit with the use of this product  it’s lightweight, smells great and doesn’t make hair oily but I didn’t see any improvement that would lead to a longer hair growth
I’ve always had very long and voluminous healthy shiny hair. This product made my hair fall. In three weeks of using it my hair has become literally a bit less than half the volume it used to be. I haven’t used it now in 10 days. The process of shedding is starting to diminish. Just be careful it might not be the right one for you.
Kloten, Zūrich
My hair is doing very well. It helps me keep it hydrated. During these months I have noticed an increase in volume and growth. It has a rich aroma and is very easy to apply. I recommend it, it has helped me a lot.
Mount Vernon, NY
Kérastase Resistance Serum Extentioniste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by S. C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all things Kerastase and hadn't tried this before. My friend Nikki swears by it and I used it 3 times this week. I can see a huge difference in my scalp and also in the shine of my hair. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend.
Stamford, CT
If I can give a 10* I would I started using this serum which helps your hair grow faster I use this for my roots and scalp era you have to add serum to your scalp than massage in to and for rest of my hair I use Kerastase cement which helps me protect the end avoiding split ends.This serum I would recommend to everyone who wants get longer healthier hair.Love it ❤️
New Castle, DE
The thing I love the most about this is the scent: It makes my hair smell like a million bucks. It's a more-than-decent protectant when I use it before ironing my hair, and helps control the frizzies too when I use it sans heat. Bit expensive, but I'm picking Yes on repurchasing it for now, until I can find a cheaper serum that works as well and smells just as fabulous.

Looking for your answer?