BY KÉRASTASE

Reparative Bandage Treatment Fiber Renewal care for thick hair. The thick, creamy reparative masque deeply nourishes and works at very core of the hair, for very damaged, over-processed thick hair. The hair is deeply repaired as its core. The hair fiber regains its strength and elasticity. Hair is toned and revitalized.

• SP94, powerful, gluco-peptide that enhances hair fiber’s resilience, structure & strength to activate KAPs synthesis.
  • 6 Amino Acids, each attaches itself to damaged areas of the hair to compensate for the loss of mass.
  • 1 Wheat Protein Derivative, strong affinity with the hair fiber, restores uniformity and smoothness.
  • Ressurection Sap: Sourced from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant - known for its ability to come back to life after 10 years near death - helps preserve the structure of the fiber.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil • Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil • Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate • Parfum / Fragrance • Cetyl Esters • Cetrimonium Chloride • Caprylyl Glycol • Linalool • Citric Acid • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Citronellol • Bht • Glycine • Arginine • Proline • Tyrosine • Glutamic Acid • Geraniol • Serine • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Benzyl Alcohol • Safflower Glucoside • Isoeugenol • Glycerin • Trehalose • Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide • Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Masque Therapiste to wet hair, working from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse. Can be used daily.

Constance B.
I love this mask! It isn't as intense as some of the other masks they have so it doesn't leave the hair feeling as greasy like some of them do, but it still gets the job done of what a mask is supposed to do which is why I love it!
Glaidson B.
los angeles
After several searches I was in need of a hydrant mask for my hair. I was wanting one that made my hair stronger I found Kérastase Resistance Masque Therapiste Hair Mask, I loved this product and it's very fragrant and only a few minutes makes your hair super hydrated and strong!
Landon S.
Mooresville
I go to a salon that uses Kerastase and they got me hooked! This stuff is expensive but it really works... I also love all of Kerastase’s scents that their products smell like!
Marina F.
Greensboro, NC
It’s a good mask and the smell is amazing. I have highlights and it helped to keep my hair hydrated. It’s a little expensive, but I think it’s fair, cause the quality is high.
Rayssa R.
Rego Park, NY
I sooo love this masque! I got a balayage on my hair and it just changed everything, no more dry dull hair! It’s worth totally the price! Comes in a nice packaging, the smell is amazing, does wonders for your hair and I would definitely buy it again. I applied it after shampoo only at the ends of my hair, left it there from 5 to 10 minutes and then rinsed it and conditioned my hair. Absolutely amazing!!!
Stephanie M.
I felt that the scent of the product was a bit overwhelming and the price point does not necessarily dictate the smoothness or health benefits for the hair. My hair is naturally curly and I didn’t find it much more effective than other lower priced brands and the scent was hard to wash off my hands.
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: ULTA
I will say I love this product and left my hair super smooth and all my dead ends seem to kind of just blend in and not Freya way when I styled it it was beautiful I loved it I would definitely suggest if you're willing to spend $18 on the package it's definitely worth every penny
Julie H.
This was my go to mask when my hair was SUPER damaged from color treatments. It truly was the only mask that made my hair feel healthy again! The feel would last through a couple washes which was wonderful! Definite must have for truly damaged hair
Ayla Y.
Arlington, TX
Very fragrant but fades nicely. My hair does feel noticeably softer when I use it. Also calms down the frizz associated with my damaged locks. Very expensive but if you don't mind the cost, it does last quite awhile.
Juliany N.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I heard a lot about this masque and I always wanted to try but the price isn’t too good! I bought this on Black Friday and after my first try I was in shock! It’s amazing and works very well

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.