BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase

by Kérastase

Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL!
Amanda N.
Mount Airy, MD
Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL uploaded by Amanda N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought it because my hair is so damaged, this smells so great and the texture is thick, my hair is so soft and smell amazing, I hope my hair gets better using this mask treatment.
Risyki G.
Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL uploaded by Risyki G.
Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL uploaded by Risyki G.
Amazing products, my hair is different know. I really love this product. It has made my hair stronger, health and length of my hair. Very nice, my hair felt silky and smooth, And the smells amazing. #kerastase #mask Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL
Noora A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this brand so much. I’ve been using kerastase shampoo, conditioner and masque for almost a year. I highly recommend the masque if you have damaged hair like mine you will notice a huge improvement. Every time I use it my hair looks healthier, softer and hydrated. One more thing I want to mention is the very nice smell of it. It’s a bit pricey but worth every penny.
Yanely  E.
Bronx, NY
This product left my hair super hydrated I recommend it if you want your broken hair to be hydrated and nourished again.
Kara F.
Los Angeles
I used the original Kerastase mask years and years ago, but because of price/thinking I could cheat science for less money I wasted time with lesser quality brands. Now that I'm solidly committed to hair health, especially now that I've started bleaching it, Kerastase has made a comeback in my hair care regimen, in the form of this amazing Therapiste mask. It helped bring my curls back from the dead after the bleach and heat tools. Kerastase knows the science of healthy hair! They have a loyal customer in me, for good this time.
Marissa R.
Santa Clarita, CA
I swear this product helped me finally grow out my hair! I used this every two weeks and saw great results. My hair was stronger and had more life.
Anita C.
Stuttgart, Baden
Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL uploaded by Anita C.
The mask makes my lightly damaged hair beautifully soft and shiny. Next to the great smell, is also the consistency so much better than the consistency in other brands products. Was easy to apply and rinse off. 100% buy recommendation!
Madeline R.
LEWISTON, SA
The Kerastase Resistance Mask is a deep conditioning treatment mask that is intended for damaged and over processed hair. It’s supposed to restore strength and quality of the hair fibres. My Hair: bleached blonde, fine, dry ends and mildly greasy roots. I would use this mask after washing my hair and giving it a bit of a towel dry. Applying to the mid and ends of my hair and leaving for 5 minutes. I would then work into my roots just before rinsing. This Kérastase mask smells great, has super cute packaging and always leaves my hair feeling salon smooth. It’s expensive but you get what you pay for, a great product.
Vanessa R.
PERTH, WA
This is like magic! Nourishing and smoothing in minutes it's the best! I use it once a week and the results are absolutely amazing. It's a little expensive but totally worth it for the results after use.
Simone  R.
Lich, Hessen
Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL uploaded by Simone  R.
Die Haarmaske von hat eine relativ dicke Konsistenz… der Duft ist wieder mal mega … und hält total lange an… man fühlt sich … als käme man frisch vom Friseur… Nach dem Haarbad… die Maske auf das handtuchtrockene Haar auftragen und einmassieren… das ganze 5-10 Minuten einwirken lassen… und danach wieder gründlich ausspülen… Schon beim ausspülen fühlen sich die Haare total geschmeidig an… das kämmen ging wie von selbst … und auch nach dem föhnen fühlen sich die Haare total leicht und seidig weich an… und glänzen auch wirklich ganz leicht …

Looking for your answer?