For hair lose vitality

Benefits:

• Revitilizing masque
  • Hair is replenished

Usage:

• Apply on shampooed, towel dried hair.
  • Leave in for 5 min, rinse out.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kérastase Resistance Masque Age Recharge!
How would you rate this product?
Genève
My HG Product - does keep my overly processed and damaged hair in amazing form! I do not use anything but Kerastase because: 1. It works - it makes my hair healthy and shiny - I use this mask it 2-4 times a week 2. It lasts a looong time, since you need only a very small amount of it - so really it is not that expensive in a long term. An absolute MUST in hair maintenance.
Peloponnese,Gastouni
It's really really good,just a little pricey.It feels like your hair are going back in time ,forgetting all of the heat and age damage.Its really something you have to experience!!!
Calgary, AB
I chemically treat my frizzy hair and of course each treatment that I do with Kerastase it helps to bring it back the shine and life of my hair. It makes easy to comb as well and it gives me the feel that I just came out of a salon it worked for me.
DORAL, FL
i really love this brand so far when I worked in a salon and this product line first came out... it was amazing! The smell, the silkiness after a good blowout and flat iron... hair everywhere was bouncy and shiny and the salon smelled amazing! Its gold!
Cartersville, GA
I love this product. It was very easy to use. It really replenishes hair. Makes it feel soft and replenished. I use it maybe twice a week. It has a great smell last for all day. To me it's kind of pricey. I was satisfied with the product. And I would recommend it to other users.
Randwick, NSW
this is a great product for hair that needs a bit of extra tender loving care. i colour my hair and within a few days i notice it becomes dry and brittle so i use this mask to add moisture and shine. its easy to use and doesnt leave my hair feeling greasy like some other masks do
This mask is OK I wouldn’t say it’s anything to write home about and I certainly didn’t notice it make my hair feel that much different. It does smell really nice so there’s that I don’t think I would buy again
Clayton, NC
This is so great, it does makes my hair feel stronger and thicker and so bouncy, love it. Love the green packaging, too. Just wish the sell it in more stores, I have to order it.
New Castle, DE
I have always loved to buy products from this brand and still want more, I would like to try more but it is a bit expensive at the place where I buy. But I love that brand and would definitely buy again.

Eu amei sempre compro produtos desta marcar e ainda quero mais outros, Gostaria de experimentar mais porém é um pouco cara no local onde compro. Porém eu adoro essa marca e com certeza compraria outra vez.

Really good product! I am normally really concern about my hair health and even if I'm young sometimes I like to try anti aging products either for make up or hair. This product really gave shine and after applying it a few times I could she the results nearly immediately. I recommend it to my mother who bought it and fell in love with it.