BY KÉRASTASE

Weightless volumizing mousse for fine hair Benefits: Amplifies and volumizes hair 1 Gives more body while adding strength and substance 3 Provides flexible hold with a soft touch 5 Hair has added strength and substance, with blow-dry protection 4 Protects style with an anti-static effect Key Technology Complexe Ampli-Ciment: Complexe Vita-Ciment: restores inner substance strengthening from the root 2 Contouring Polymers: shapes hair from roots to ends, body and suppleness see more...

Aysha M.
Springfield, MO
This brand makes your hair feel great and makes your hair feel healthy. I did not give it 5 stars though because I feel like it is very pricey for the amount that you get. If it is something that you are willing to invest in though it will make your hair feel great.
Marilyn K.
Jax Bch, FL
Great mousse. Lightweight, and not sticky, doesn't weigh my fine hair down. Great product, although it's a little bit pricey. Did give me some volume for sure! I have fine, shoulder length hair, and I do balyage highlights. I would buy this again.
Patricia B.
This mousse is a brilliant product for my fine, extremely long, limp hair. I struggle with styling my hair only to have the volume fall out within minutes. It lasts for four daysI I can't wash my hair more than three times a week. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone being volume, lift and shine.
Marina A.
Vancouver BC , BC
What I realize about Kerastase is that is leaves my hair feeling natural and clean, not sticky like the others. Additionally, in blow drying my hair. I noticed that it did give it a fullness and definition that other mousse did not. Kerastase helps to create as close of a full body blow out as I get from my salon. And, as I've been using Kerastase for the past year. As it is currently winter. In experimenting with other mousse, I realize Keratase never created the fly aways that other brands to. I am now dependent, annoyingly, as it is a great product that's kind of expensive.
Sai J.
East Amherst, NY
This product is so good! I loved using this after I finished straightening my hair for the day. Straightening my hair makes it look flat, but with this, it makes it look a lot fuller and has that 'fluffy' look that comes with clean hair. The price is kind of steep, but I think it's worth it.
LeighAnn L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Resistance K Volumifique Impulse Amplifying Mousse Provided Good volume and support, but was a little sticky to the touch and left hair hard.
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
I love the entire Kerstase product line. My hair feels healthy and luxurious after a single use. This product is highly recommended.
Paula R.
Waban, MA
Kerastase resistance k volumifique impulse amplifying mousse it's really good for any kind of hair, specially for the fine hair .
tara h.
Benson, AZ
I have very curly hair. This mousse controls the curls defines them and keeps my hair from going frizzy. Very good product
Madison D.
Mousse really gives volume to your hair and leaves it looking great! However, it can leave your roots with a dry feeling.