BY KÉRASTASE

Amplifying and Reinforcing Shampoo for Volume and Lightness Benefits: Provides internal structure and reinforcement for long lasting hold 2 Expands hair fiber for amplified volume 3 Controls frizz, and adds shine without weight Key Technology System Ampliflex: Cellulose Powder: Thickens hair fiber for amplified volume 2 Cationic Polymers: For soft touchable style and even shine from root to tip 3 Intra-cylane: Provide internal structure for long lasting hold 4 Stylight texture: 0% fat Cream for complete absorption see more...

Marcelle A.
I live this shampoo. I buy it whenever I can afford it. Leaves my hair smelling great with mega volume and softness. Makes me look like I have extensions! It has a long lasting effect and the smell lasts for days
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
I love this shampoo! It is a bit pricey, but to me it is worth the extra $$. A little bit goes a long way. It smells good and leaves your hair feeling great.
Mofida A.
Brooklyn , NY
Amazing product, helped increase the amount thickness in my hair, eliminating the thinning of my hair. Also makes my hair shiny and soft.
ali w.
After I had my kids my hair started thinning and I used this to help get a thickening affect! it works wonders I love it!!
apsara j.
ambala
It helped my hair anlot in terms of thickness n volume.. it leaves my hair shiny soft ..it works wonders!!