BY KÉRASTASE

Resistance fiber architect renovating dual serum by Kerastase for unisex 1.01 ounce serum. Resistance fiber architect renovating dual serum was launched by the design house of Kerastase. It is recommended for normal hair. see more...

• I bought it and used it, but I didn't really see a difference, is t...1 Answers
Buy on Kerastase
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
I used this prpduct when i used to have bleached ombre hair. I had really damaged ends and this product did wonders for my split ends. When i applied this product thrpugh my hair, it made my damaged ends feel brand new! It would be able to comb my fingers through my hair easily and the ends didnt feel dry and brittle. This really makes hair feel healthier and smoother. The downside for me is the price for the amount of product. It is pretty pricey, but if yoy want an effective product for fixing damaged split ends, this is the product for you.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Northville, MI
This was the first dual serum Kérastase offered! This is from the,'Architecte,' line for damaged hair. They also make another of the same thing but darker in color (for more severely damaged hair), which is what I use snow. This one I personally like the smell better, but both products work AMAZING WELL, you will truly see, and feel your hair healthier after the first time you use it. #kerastasesavedmyhair
Josie G.
Josie G.
Brisbane, QLD
I bought it and used it, but I didn't really see a difference, is there a way you're meant to use it??