Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Reconstructor, Milk for Brittle, Damaged Hair, 4.8 Ounce uploaded by Brianna B.

Coral R.
Santa Cruz
I’ve been using this for a year. It was suggested to me by my hair stylist. This stuff is absolutely amazing!! And single handedly the reason why I can grow my hair so low and have it stay so healthy. I use it every time I wash my hair after towel drying. It works just like lotion for your hair. I apply it just to the last 2 inches and blow dry as usual. Get this product!!! You won’t regret it.
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
If you put any sort of heat on your hair this has to be apart of your routine. Leaves my hair silky and smooth. Seals the tips and ends preventing any additional damage. I usually apply it from my ears down and work the remaining product into my hair at the scalp.
Maria V.
I have no idea how this product can improve your hair only after you've subjected your hair to a tremendous amount of heat... but it does! This product is a miracle in my opinion. For most of my life my hair has been very thick, with beautiful waves. I washed it, let it air dry, and laughed at all my friends who spent absurd amounts of money and time on their hair and the products they put in, on and around it. As I get older and go grey, however, my hair is becoming much more frizzy, damaged and broken. If it's humid outside and I air dry my hair, I look like I stuck my finger in an electric socket. On vacation recently, I splurged and had a "Kerastase treatment" done to my hair, having absolutely no idea what that was - it just sounded relaxing to disappear from the family for awhile to have my hair styled. Amazing! Afterward, I researched all of the Kerastase products, and this one sounded perfect for me. After I received it, I realized the instructions were a bit long - put a walnut sized amount in palm, and starting at the ends thoroughly distribute in hair. Blow dry completely, then use a flat iron to activate or "cement" the Kerastase smoother into place. Well, I've never spent much time on my hair, so this seemed a bit much to me. Tried it a few times, and it worked great... but I was still looking for a short cut. I purchased a wet-to-dry flat iron, and skipped the "blow dry" step entirely - and it worked like a charm! My hair so very, very soft, and nice and smooth. I no longer have that electrified look. I will use this product until they stop making it, no matter the price. Recommended!
Delayna D.
I think this product is genius, A dollop in your hair while it is wet makes all the difference. since using this product I have noticed less fall out, stronger ends of my hair and my hair stays curled longer. I love the smell of this product as well it smells very clean. I use this product after every shower regardless if I am going to use heat or not, I love the protective qualities it has to offer.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Great stuff! If your hair is dry, frizzy, damaged, etc then you'll find this to be quite nice at making your hair smoothr with plenty of shine. Unless your hair is fried, I recommend using it 2 - 3 times a week at most because it can and will weigh your hair down if you're not careful. It's pricey, but certainly worth a try if you need to get the damage under control. It also smells really good!
Eva R.
Kerastase mi producto especial para mi cabello, los adoro todas los productos, mascaras,champu, enjuagues, esta leche restauradora es especial, mi cabello es muy rebelde debido al sol y a los constantes quimicos y con este tratamiento me a quedado docil y manejable, facil de peinar y controlar, lo recomiendo..
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
This reconstructor is amazing and really helps brittle hair come back to life a little goes a long way and it's not to heavy I would recommend only using it twice a week and I would def buy again. Only problem is the price is a bit steep
Kylie G.
Dallas, TX
Love this for colored hair. I am naturally blonde, but do quite a bit of bleach to make it lighter. I have fine hair, and thus prone to breakage. This makes my hair so soft, and it feels extremely conditioning. I've got through 2 bottles and use it every time I wash my hair.
Courtney M.
New Castle, IN
My hair was so damaged from coloring and using heat on it. When i started using this it became so healthy and is now growing fast!
Brianna B.
Maple Grove, MN
This has been helping with my horribly damaged ends! Definitely recommend to someone who frequently uses heat or dyes their hair!