Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk for Weakened Hair uploaded by Iryna H.

BY KÉRASTASE

Leave In For use with styling irons or blow-dryers Harsh chemical treatments and frequent brushing are all traumatizing factors that weaken the structure of the hair.  The hair scales become detached and the core of the hair fibre is more vulnerable: porous and brittle, it loses strength. Exceptional Technology: The Vita-Ciment® Topseal Vita-Ciment®: reconstructing active ingredient that consolidates the core of the hair fibre. Vita-Topseal: resurfacing active ingredients that replicates the external natural protective layer of the hair fibre. Results Proven By Scientific Tests Lasting thermo-hold of the active ingredients The use of Ciment Thermique with heat increases the attachment of the reconstructing active ingredients to the hair fibre.  This effect lasts up to at least 5 shampoos. Anti-breakage protection The strength of the hair fibre is see more...

• "A little bit of this product goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "My hair is stonger and a small amount is enough." in 1 review
  • "This product helps protect my wavy long hair from the heat of my blow dryer and curling iron." in 1 review
  • "I've always have a fine hair and this product make me feel it more smooth and beautiful!!" in 1 review
  • "Whether you are blow drying your hair, or using a hot tool - this product will dramatically minimize the damage that heat can cause. " in 1 review
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff revived my bleached, damage hair.  It cuts my drying time, protects from heat damage, and adds proteins to my hair that have completely renewed it (and smells great which is a plus). I would absolutely recommend this to any bleach blonde with dry strands.  Will absolutely purchase again.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique is a resurfacing strengthening milk cream helps to strengthen damaged hair, and protect hair from heat styling tools. A little goes a long way or it can make hair feel oily. It smells amazing! By far, the most amazing leave-in treatment I’ve tried!
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great. Is activated by heat so when styling it protects AND repairs damage. I️ am not sure of the cost of this but I️ have a huge bottle that will last forever so it’s worth it! I️ would buy again once I’m out.
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It smells good and seems to get the job done. It's hard to tell if it's actually working but I have noticed my hair is smoother when I use it. I don't know if it's worth it for the price. There are other cheaper options available. I've never heard of this brand before so I would try other products before making a decision to purchase again.
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
This really makes my hair feel healthier. A little goes a long way, so the tube will last quite a while, which is good because it is a bit expensive. Generally, with hair products, a little extra spent is usually worth it. It is a salon-quality product.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to protect my hair from heat and also to protect my hair from becoming damaged. I love how soft it leaves my hair after a blow dry and healthy looking I took a star away because of how expensive this item is.
Rabail R.
N Plainfield, NJ
This is for all my ladies that have processed hair or dry hair! It works miracles. It's everything you need in ONE product. If you decide to blow dry or use hot tools, apply after towel drying and it acts as a heat protectant. If you just let your hair air dry apply it after towel drying and it'll act as a leave in conditioner! It's also reparative! So not only does it act as a heat protectant and leave in conditioner it actually repairs your hair over time. Perfect for every day use. I use to before I blowdry or days I'm lazy I just apply it and let my hair air dry so it can still stay nourished and repair itself while it acts like a leave in. It also helps with frizz and shine!
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you saw my other post about this brand then you already know I deducted stars based on availability and high price for the amount of product you get. However, I would spend the extra money on this than the oil which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 3. There is a bigger size you can purchase which is the one I buy. I use it religiously EVERY time I shampoo my hair. Not only does it protect your hair from heat I truly believe it kept my hair healthy. I went from black hair to blonde and still managed to have strong healthy hair! I do not think I could have done that without this product.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is definitely a pricey brand, but if you're someone like me who continuously colors and bleaches their hair, you need to invest in great products for you hair. I love this stuff and use it everyday in my hair. Its almost like a leave it in conditioner treatment and not only smells great, but softens you hair, renews it, and strengthens it.
Mayra T.
After color treating and bleaching my hair to get the perfect ombre i was left with pretty weak hair. my stylist recommended me this and it is now my holy grail hair item! its magic in a bottle!! i put this on after i shower and blowdry my hair, tjis make my hair look healthy and soft! definitely woth the splurge!!!