Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk for Weakened Hair uploaded by Iryna H.

BY K√ČRASTASE

Leave In For use with styling irons or blow-dryers Harsh chemical treatments and frequent brushing are all traumatizing factors that weaken the structure of the hair.  The hair scales become detached and the core of the hair fibre is more vulnerable: porous and brittle, it loses strength. Exceptional Technology: The Vita-Ciment® Topseal Vita-Ciment®: reconstructing active ingredient that consolidates the core of the hair fibre. Vita-Topseal: resurfacing active ingredients that replicates the external natural protective layer of the hair fibre. Results Proven By Scientific Tests Lasting thermo-hold of the active ingredients The use of Ciment Thermique with heat increases the attachment of the reconstructing active ingredients to the hair fibre.  This effect lasts up to at least 5 shampoos. Anti-breakage protection The strength of the hair fibre is see more...

• "A little bit of this product goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "My hair is stonger and a small amount is enough." in 1 review
  • "This product helps protect my wavy long hair from the heat of my blow dryer and curling iron." in 1 review
  • "I've always have a fine hair and this product make me feel it more smooth and beautiful!!" in 1 review
  • "Whether you are blow drying your hair, or using a hot tool - this product will dramatically minimize the damage that heat can cause. " in 1 review
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you saw my other post about this brand then you already know I deducted stars based on availability and high price for the amount of product you get. However, I would spend the extra money on this than the oil which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 3. There is a bigger size you can purchase which is the one I buy. I use it religiously EVERY time I shampoo my hair. Not only does it protect your hair from heat I truly believe it kept my hair healthy. I went from black hair to blonde and still managed to have strong healthy hair! I do not think I could have done that without this product.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Minneapolis, MN
I really wanted to love this product. It promised so much! But to be honest, I don't get what the hype is all about. I color my hair and blow-dry/flat iron regularly, so finding a great thermal protector is my holy grail. The scent is amazing. And I do look forward to smelling it when I put it on in the morning BUT the texture of my hair didn't improve...so overall I don't think its worth the $$$
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is definitely a pricey brand, but if you're someone like me who continuously colors and bleaches their hair, you need to invest in great products for you hair. I love this stuff and use it everyday in my hair. Its almost like a leave it in conditioner treatment and not only smells great, but softens you hair, renews it, and strengthens it.
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
After color treating and bleaching my hair to get the perfect ombre i was left with pretty weak hair. my stylist recommended me this and it is now my holy grail hair item! its magic in a bottle!! i put this on after i shower and blowdry my hair, tjis make my hair look healthy and soft! definitely woth the splurge!!!
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
Ok if you have put your hair through hell and back this is the product you need! But seriously I started using Ciment Thermique when I would bleach my hair blonde, my stylist recommended it back then and I haven't stopped using it since. It helps the breakage that occurs since I always style with heat.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Dallas, TX
I have dark brown hair. I really love love this product. Helps smooth out your hair before flat ironing. Definitely gets rid of the burn smell when styling. Recommend this product if you like to style your hair with heating tools on a daily basis. Your hair will feel smooth and not damaged.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
I Think this must be my favourite product from Kerastase.
This product help to improve The time for Your blow dry. You can see The result Its More similar as a profesional look. Your Hair look as a curtain, very regular and flat.
Also I realized my hair Best last much longer
Kara D.
Kara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for everyday use. Light, leave-in formula. Only need a little bit, so it lasts a while, and worth the cost. I think it definitely helps protect from heat, and helps hold the style/blow out. I would definitely recommend!
Iryna H.
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
My hair was so damaged due to bleaching it all the time and this product just help me so much when I blow dry my hair. It helps protect my hair from the heat which is exactly what I need! Love their products.
Rabail R.
Rabail R.
N Plainfield, NJ
This is for all my ladies that have processed hair or dry hair! It works miracles. It's everything you need in ONE product. If you decide to blow dry or use hot tools, apply after towel drying and it acts as a heat protectant. If you just let your hair air dry apply it after towel drying and it'll act as a leave in conditioner! It's also reparative! So not only does it act as a heat protectant and leave in conditioner it actually repairs your hair over time. Perfect for every day use. I use to before I blowdry or days I'm lazy I just apply it and let my hair air dry so it can still stay nourished and repair itself while it acts like a leave in. It also helps with frizz and shine!