BY KÉRASTASE

Strengthening leave-in treatment for weak, over-processed and damaged hair.

85% LESS BREAKAGE from Blowdry*. Strengthens and fortifies the hair fiber. Smooths away cracks and split ends while adding shine. Excellent leave-in care.

• VITA-CIMENT TOPSEAL
  • Vita-Ciment strengthens fiber from inside
  • Vita-Topseal recreates external protective layer

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Cyclopentasiloxane • Propylene Glycol • Dimethiconol • Triethanolamine • Phenoxyethanol • Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone •Carbomer • Behentrimonium Chloride • Polyquaternium-4 • Potato Starch Modified • Hydroxypropyl Guar • Methylparaben • Limonene • Amodimethicone • Cetyl Alcohol • Quaternium-87 • Behentrimonium Methosulfate • Quaternium-33 • Trideceth-6 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Geraniol • Linalool • Glycerin • Citronellol • Citral • Cetrimonium Chloride • Trehalose • Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide • Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Ciment Thermique blowdry primer to towel-dried hair. Detangle with a comb, but do not rinse. Blowdry, then heat style as usual to achieve desired look.

Buy on Sephora
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this milk and I’m using it each time I’m using any heat on my hair. The smell of it is amazing, so luxurious and stays on my hair for a long time. The formula is very mice and lightweight. My hair looks so sleek and shiny after it as well as it help to detangle it. Must have!
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I use this before blow drying and putting any kind of heat. You only need a dike size and apply it on towel dried hair. It did not weigh my hair down at all which made me really happy (I’ve never used an oil or cream that didn’t weigh it down). The only downside is the price. It smells amazing, too!
Krista S.
Lexington
Unfortunately this product did not work for my hair. :( I have very thick, wavy, course, dry hair that is prone to breakage at the ends. Maybe my hair was just too much of a challenge! It didn't hide my split ends, in fact, it seemed to make them more noticeable. My hair felt bushier and dryer than it already is. It didn't seem to damage my hair any further like some reviewers have claimed but it didn't do anything positive for my hair either. I guess just take this review with a grain of salt and realize that this product may or may not work for you. :)
Bianca M.
This product is amazing if you have dry hair, I apply it a tiny bit to damp hair before blow drying.
Be careful though because if you use too much it will leave your hair stiff and oily, not a good look.
This is not a cheap product, but everytime you use it's just a quarter size so it will last a long time!
Since it's heat activated i don't use a heat protector and I feel it's not needed anyways, it makes my hair shiny and smooth.
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
Smooth, lightweight product that makes your hair feel very nice and smooth. It smells amazing, also. My hair is very damaged from coloring/heat application so this was recommended to me from my hairstylist and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my choice! It’s not too expensive so that definitely helps. A little goes a long way with this, so it will last you quite some time. I will be purchasing again.
Coral R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I’ve been using this for a year. It was suggested to me by my hair stylist. This stuff is absolutely amazing!! And single handedly the reason why I can grow my hair so low and have it stay so healthy. I use it every time I wash my hair after towel drying. It works just like lotion for your hair. I apply it just to the last 2 inches and blow dry as usual. Get this product!!! You won’t regret it.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Makes my hair silky smooth. Just a small dollop goes a long way on my medium length fine hair. I use it every time I blow dry. On the medium pricey side but lasts a long time.
Sarah J.
This product is incredible. I have extremely dry, unruly hair and use it often to make hair smooth and healthy before styling. It also smells good, which is always a bonus. I bought it at a hair salon.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique is a resurfacing strengthening milk cream helps to strengthen damaged hair, and protect hair from heat styling tools. A little goes a long way or it can make hair feel oily. It smells amazing! By far, the most amazing leave-in treatment I’ve tried!
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
If you put any sort of heat on your hair this has to be apart of your routine. Leaves my hair silky and smooth. Seals the tips and ends preventing any additional damage. I usually apply it from my ears down and work the remaining product into my hair at the scalp.
Rym E.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
How well does this product work?