Kerastase Resistance Ciment Anti - Usure Fortifying Treatment for Damaged Lengths and Ends

BY KÉRASTASE

Fortifying Treatment for Damaged Lengths and Ends Vita - Ciment® 2600 PPM Fortifying treatment for damaged lengths and ends Rinse out Recherche Avancee ~ L Oreal Paris Exclusive to Kerastase Consultant Salons ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal Professional S.A. and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal Professional S.A..  L Oreal Professional S.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal Professional S.A. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of see more...

• Does this actually repair split ends or just smooth them temporar...1 Answers
Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
If your hair is dry and damaged with split ends this product is a life saver. My was dyed blonde for most of my life and this is the only product that made my hair feel soft, look healthy, and with continued use, reduced my split ends, and let my hair grow long and very very strong. I had no more split ends and it really improved the overall look of my hair. Make sure you use this of you lighten your hair, straighten it with an iron, chemically relax your hair, perm it, or change the color a lot. This will become your go-to product. Believe me.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
I like this a lot, I got a sample in a Birchbox and its one of the products I end up reaching for the most before I blow dry my hair. It's a nice thick creamy consistency and really makes my hair feel softer and less damaged at the ends. Although it's not a miracle worker I really enjoy it.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Always use this right after getting my hair cut! They use it on me at the salon and I usually purchase it there. When I run out its a little hard to find in stores so I don't purchase as much as I would like to. Luckily the bottle lasts a really long time!
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I used to use this one a long time ago, after i had ombre hair and ends were really damaged from bleaching it. It did an okay job helping to treat my dead ends, it smelled really good and texture was semi light. Not worth repurchasing in my opinion
Wendy S.
This worked wonders on my hair! I have very thick hair which I tend to damage due to over straightening and blow drying (and dying blonde). I've been using this for the last 6 months and it's definitely improved the look of my hair. My ends don't feel like straw anymore!
Kathryn G.
Eliot , ME
The kerestase products really are worth the money and they hype. This is an incredible products that's gives your hair that smooth salon feel even at home and they all smell wonderful !
Monica  B.
I've been using this product since 1998, I've to say I heard people complaining about the fragrance, but I totally love it, not only repair your hair and close your ends but smells like perfume, which in my opinion is very attractive.
Shannah S.
Redwood City, CA
This is a great treatment for damaged or color treated hair. My salon stylist recommended it for my processed hair. It helps heal damage and protects it from heat styling. I love it!
Crystal D.
Carmel By The Sea, CA
After months of bleaching my hair my ends were pretty damaged. I started using this hair serum and my hair became softer and shinier that it's ever been.great results and a pleasant smell.
Meagan E.
Peoria, AZ
This product is amazing for repairing. I switch back and forth from dark to light hair and it is so great for repairing and adding strength and moisture.
Shayah G.
Does this actually repair split ends or just smooth them temporarily? I know split ends really need to be trimmed off but products CAN help. Does this one?? :)