Kérastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Conditioner

Daily reconstructing conditioner for brittle, damaged hair at erosion level 1-2. Each fiber is reconstructed, revitalized, shiny, and smooth. Hair is soft, firm to the touch and protected. Anti-breakage effect. Rebuilds and strengthens the hair fiber at erosion levels 1-2.

COMPLEXE VITA-CIMENT®:

• Pro-Keratin: protein which mimics the function of keratin and rebuilds the hair
  • Ceramides: recreates the intercellular cement, strengthening the hair fiber from the inside
  • Resurrection Sap: well-known for its regenerating power

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Behentrimonium Chloride • Cetearyl Alcohol • Cetyl Esters • Peg-180 • Isononyl Isononanoate • Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil • Isopropyl Alcohol • Methylparaben • Hydroxyethylcellulose • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Bht • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Amyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Alcohol • Citric Acid • Hexyl Cinnamal • Linalool • Benzyl Salicylate • Glycerin • Trehalose • Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide • Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 • Ci 42090 / Blue 1 • Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter sized amount of Ciment Anti-Usure conditioner to washed and towel-dried hair. Gently massage through lengths and ends. Leave in for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

Can I use this as a heat protectant when curling/straightening hair?
this really help out your hair?
How well does this work? I wanna try,bit don't wanna waste money if it don't do as it says..... Have u seen a big huge difference?
Start your review of Kérastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, VA
This is a truly amazing product! Worth every penny. I was skeptical at first because it is expensive and I really didn’t want to like it but I fell in love. I have highlighted blonde hair so I deal with dryness, damage, split ends, etc. This conditioner leaves my strands feeling like silk and I could get away with not using detangling spray if I wanted to. I highly recommend this conditioner to anyone with over processed hair, especially if you get regular blonde highlights like me.
Chesterfield
Nice fragrance. It takes a lot to work through your hair. It costs too much for such a small bottle that only lasts a few showers. And the bottle design is not ideal either... how do we screw off the cap, squeeze out the conditioner then screw the cap back on before working into your hair? Because the bottle cannot stand on its own without the cap back in place... it is very poor product design.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell of this is absolutely heaven! I have color treated naturally curly hair so this is honestly the perfect product for me! It’s not too heavy but it is thick enough to do its job significantly better than any of its competitors. I’ve tried everything and I love this!
New York
Helps repair damaged hair and helps protect from thermal styling I had heavily highlighted hair and this has done wonders for my bleached strands... smells amazing and you don’t need that much I always leave the conditioner in my hair for at least 5 mins
Hialeah, FL
If you blow dry your hair and desire salon quality blowout then use this!! It’s thermoactive which means it’s activated by heat. If you air dry you hair then I don’t recommend this as the full benefits are reaped when you blow dry.
Spring Hill, FL
Kérastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Conditioner uploaded by Rhonda R.
Again another product from this line I love and I use this after I use the resistance being forced shampoo. It’s the strengthening shampoo then I put this on for two minutes and rinse it out it’s amazing and worth every penny
Prt Washingtn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Kerastase is one of the most consistent products in the market. Great for those of us with color treated hair. Smells great, and your hair will be silk, twice a week helps control breakage and frizz. Adore this product.
Shelton, CT
My everyday conditioner! I use this with the matching shampoo and have noticed a huge difference in my hair. It lasts such a long time and I get compliments on my hair all the time!
Excellent product .. smells delicious.. smooths and repairs .. leaves my hair soft and shiny . I like to do this before blowing out my hair so it’s super smooth .. worth every penny
Hicksville
Purchased at: CVS
Anything Kerastase is a must have/try in my book! This conditioner is to help repair damaged hair. Great after coloring or bleaching. Only apply to ends and not the root!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...