BY KÉRASTASE

Repairing anti-breakage conditioner for weak hair and damaged hair.

Daily reconstructing conditioner for brittle, damaged hair at erosion level 1-2. Each fiber is reconstructed, revitalized, shiny, and smooth. Hair is soft, firm to the touch and protected. Anti-breakage effect. Rebuilds and strengthens the hair fiber at erosion levels 1-2.

COMPLEXE VITA-CIMENT®:

• Pro-Keratin: protein which mimics the function of keratin and rebuilds the hair
  • Ceramides: recreates the intercellular cement, strengthening the hair fiber from the inside
  • Resurrection Sap: well-known for its regenerating power

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Behentrimonium Chloride • Cetearyl Alcohol • Cetyl Esters • Peg-180 • Isononyl Isononanoate • Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil • Isopropyl Alcohol • Methylparaben • Hydroxyethylcellulose • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Bht • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Amyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Alcohol • Citric Acid • Hexyl Cinnamal • Linalool • Benzyl Salicylate • Glycerin • Trehalose • Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide • Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 • Ci 42090 / Blue 1 • Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter sized amount of Ciment Anti-Usure conditioner to washed and towel-dried hair. Gently massage through lengths and ends. Leave in for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

Dooner D.
I will be honest- Kerastase is expensive as hell. If you can afford it then go for it but if you can’t afford it, still go for it. Figure it out because it’s totally worth it this stuff saved my hair after I fried the hell out of it!  Anything in the turquoise series of the line for example:  Kerastase Ciment Anti-Usure Treatment 6.8oz
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
I recently been using flat iron to straighten my hair and before doing that , I apply some if this cream to my hair and it makes my hair less damaged from heat! I’ve been liking this products since it makes my hair smoother and shinier.
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
Worked REALLY well for a while- I stopped using it because i was getting build up (i wish i tried clarifying before i switched) but my hair was incredibly soft and shiny when i used it
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
This is such a everyday conditioner that I use a lot. A premium brand that resonates with my hair type which is fine. I think it's worth the few extra dollars because a little goes a long way. I'm very happy with my hair after I have used this product.
Angela E.
Reno, TX
This miracle product is perfect for those overworked locks that have been over processed. If your hair is giving you a tangly mess, this is your product! Amazed me with how many silky and soft it left my locks.
Mary J.
Austin, TX
Considering the price for this product, it doesn't stand out as being incredible. It does the job, but not what I would consider better than other products. My hairdresser recommended this brand and product to me, so I would assume it would be better than what i am able to purchase normally. If you have the money, great, if not I wouldn't say this is a must have product.
Adriana G.
Top of the line! It has nourished my hair in ways I cannot begin to describe. Amazing smell and texture. Most people would asume Kerastase is too expensive but the truth is that you usually need less than half as much product to get results. It has worked wonderfully for my hair. I don't have as mucj split ends and it has made my hair strong and smooth at the same time. Will buy it for life.
Yesenia O.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is chemically treated I also do die it and it's also dried and damaged! When I tired it ! I have to say it does what it says ! It help my hair build more bonds I had fewer split ends and my hair felt softer the only down side to this is the price tag but over all I loved it
Samantha Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I love this product! I started using it for protection against heat control and as a weekly conditioning treatment. Work it into your hair really well and let it sit there for about 5 minutes. After I wash it out my hair feels so soft and smooth. I love it!
Raluca U.
I love love this treatment! Every time I use it my hair looks like I just came back from the salon. It doesn't say it will add volume but makes my fine hair bouncy, soft, shiny and smells good too. I've used it for many years and will continue to do so :)
Charlotte Reese G.
Where can you purchase this?

back