BY KÉRASTASE

Volumizing Shampoo For Fine And Vulnerable Hair. Consolidates the hair structure from the root and gives long-lasting body and volume. see more...

• Does it really worth the price? My hair is fine with no m...2 Answers
Kerastase Resistance Bain Volumactive Shampoo
  • "Considering there are other high end and drug store brands that perform as well, I'm not breaking the bank again." in 1 review
  • "It is a little expensive but, a little bit goes a long way. " in 1 review
Colleen L.
Piscataway, NJ
I have heard folks wax poetic about Kerastase. People go mad over this stuff! As if your hair is going to shoot moon beams outta the ends. I want my money back, lol. It's a good shampoo. But that's it- it's good. Did not knock my socks off at all. Considering there are other high end and drug store brands that perform as well, I'm not breaking the bank again.
Tory M.
Mount holly, Nj
Great shampoo for fine hair! I'm a hair stylist and this shampoo doesn't weigh your hair down one bit. The conditioner that goes with it is gel based. It moisturizes without being too heavy! Just takes a while getting used to the consistency!
Gina H.
Lake Forest, CA
Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel clean, soft, and full of volume. I dislike how pricey it is and would prefer a snap lid instead of a twist off lid.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I became obsessed with Kerastase when I read that Blake Lively used it. Her hair is to die for. I am now slightly addicted. Only is too expensive.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This shampoo brought extreme volume to my fine, thin hair. It is a little expensive but, a little bit goes a long way.
Alexandra H.
Naples, FL
This shampoo is great. It has a light fragrance and helps create volume for fine hair
Dora P.
My hairdresser recommended this shampoo. I was very pleased with it. It gives me a very light, shiny and fresh feeling hair. Would recommend it to anyone!
Melanie C.
This Shampoo has changed my life. I dye my hair blond and had lots of damage. This shampoo rescued my hair
Ana P.
Chevy Chase , MD
Does it really worth the price? My hair is fine with no much volume but I'm not sure about paying 30 bucks (just the shampoo!!). It needs to be really miraculous