BY KÉRASTASE

Fluff your hair twirl it a little or just settle it still with the L'Oreal Kerastase Volumactive hair mousse. Keep your hair parted side ways or just divided in the center with this L'Oreal hair spray. This L'Oreal hair mousse is made up of aqua isobutene propylene glycol aminomethyl propanol etc. Your hair will not seem artificially stiffened but just well managed with this L'Oreal hair spray. A healthy shine is imparted to your tresses with this L'Oreal hair mousse. Spray the L'Oreal Kerastase Volumactive in your towel dried hair. Type - Hair Mousse Hair Type - Normal Purpose - Texturizing Gender - Unisex Item Weight - 5.1 oz. see more...

Christie B.
This stuff is da bomb!!! I've repurchased several times and even bring it with me to hair appts for my stylist to use. It gives my hair insane volume and seems to absorb oils to extend the life of my blowout. I'm obsessed with this and would definitely recommend.
Eva K.
I love this mousse! It is the only one I use. It amps up volume and still leaves hair super soft. I have fine hair (but a lot of it) and after years of searching, I finally found this product and never looked back. The pump works perfectly too and one bottle lasts forever. Winner!
Victoria r.
i think this kinda works better. then any other ones i've tried with the brand. this makes my hair stay in place all day long.
Louise J.
Amazing hold, volume and another great product by Kerastase!  I love this range for hair straight from the salon at home!  I am blond and hate gold tones so this keeps my hair nice and platinum with no heavy residue!  I would definately recommend to others!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
This stuff can be pricey and difficult to find, but oh my goodness does it work! I've long, pretty flat hair with Miss Texas circa 1986 hair goals, lol, and this really helps! I highly suggest!!
Plus, it's safe for color and this is an extremely high quality brand
Jenna H.
This product brought so much life to my hair and caused me to try several other products and was just as impressed with those. It didn't weight my hair down.
Pablo D.
Kerastase (my spellcheck wants to change it to catastrophe) is overpriced but one of my rich friends gave me a bottle because it turned her beautiful silver hair yellow.
Sheila S.
Santa Monica, CA
I have used this a few times and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I don't love it because it's never the first thing I reach for. It kind if makes my hair crunchy and makes it looks 90's-ish if that makes sense. It's a little pricey for me for how much I don't love it.
Lucy D.
Walton On Thames, Surrey
I love this mousse! I bought it online in a pack with the shampoo and conditioner. I find it really boosts my hair and gives me lift at the roots. Be careful not to put too much on one place though or use too much- it can be sticky.
ket j.

Although I do not use this product alone, I cannot do without it. This mousse really does give fine hair volume and feels great as well. When I use this product, I do not have to shampoo my hair so often. I could recommend this to others to give it a try, why not.